Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 17" stock 2007 Mazda3 split-spoke wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires. 3 are in mint condition (no scratches or scrapes) and 1 has a rub mark from mounting (see pic). Car was bought new about 1 month ago, and the tires have 1,350 miles on them (I just removed them yesterday and I have documentation for the mileage when they were removed). All lugs and Mazda center caps will be included, plus regular valve stems (non-TPMS). As you can see from the pics, the tires are balanced and mounted, ready to be bolted on. Asking price is $500 for everything (shipping extra). I would prefer to have someone local take them, but if there are no takers nearby then I am willing to ship. I am in the San Gabriel Valley, CA. Please PM or e-mail for more info or to make an offer. Thank you!

Pics of the wheels (sorry for my sloppy sign; I didn't have a Sharpie handy!):

Close-up of front two:

When the wheels were remounted the mounting machine gave one of the wheels a rub mark that goes around about a third of the edge of one rim. I think it can be removed with some kind of compound, but I wasn't able to get it off myself:

Pic showing tread (1350 easy miles, and I probably should have removed that little white rock stuck in one tread):

All lugnuts included; the wheels are ready to be bolted on:

And here's how they look on the car (if you haven't seen them before):

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Mint OEM 2007 wheels and tires - $500 ~ UPDATED ~

UPDATE - The wheels are now off the car, the tires are mounted with new stems, and everything has been balanced, ready to be installed by a new owner. Who wants to give these puppies a good new home? :D

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

Hey Kendalf, I had a couple of bites, referred them to you once I decided I'm not on the market for new wheels with my budget. Don't know what happened to them. What wheels did you get?

Good luck on the sale, your wheels are really flawless.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Could you figure out what shipping would be like to San Jose, CA (not my exact location but very close)

I have just a few posts, so I can't PM and your email is hidden :x

If shipping is a reasonable amount, I'd be very interested!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

It looks like shipping to 95101 would be $105 (DHL) to $135 (UPS). A local buyer will be taking a look at the wheels and tires this Saturday, but if that doesn't pan out and you're still interested I'll let you know!

And I think you can still e-mail me; there should be a little envelope icon on the left side under my avatar, and if you click on it it should pop my addy up. Or perhaps it's blocked if you have less than 10 posts? It shouldn't be too hard to get 7 more posts under your belt, and then you'll have PM capability! :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Will do!

Is this going to be for your Miata? Will the offset for these wheels work? It will be post #5 when you reply, and you'll be halfway to what you need to PM! :p

·
Registered
5 Posts

Hah! no Miata is 4-lug.

It would be for a close family members Mazda3i

I am very close! however, I've discovered that you can PM me (with say your email address) without me having 10 posts. Right now I got a PM from someone local however, with a set of 07s, so I will get back to you soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts

if things don't pan out i live in anaheim and would be more than happy to take those rims off your hands

·
Registered
2 Posts

If you'll take $550 and cover the rest of the shipping to 48176, I'll Paypal you the money asap. I have found if you cover the face of the wheel with cardboard and just ship each wheel seperately they stay under $25 /wheel.

John P.
Just got my Mazda5 last week and I need to set up some rims with snows here in MI. I really didn't want the Tirerack steelies.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Thanks for those who showed interest, the set was just sold! May they bring many sweet miles to the new owner!

Mods, please close!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.