Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.....let's try this again.......

2008 OEM Mazda 3 wheels. On the car for 18k miles and still look brand new. They are perfectly straight, no curbing and I can't find a scratch on them. Still mounted and balanced and ready to go.

Tires are 225/50-16 - Kumho Ecsta SPT's. AWESOME grip in dry and wet. Fronts are brand new with maybe 100 miles on them. Rears have about 30-35% tread left and about 15k miles.

TPMS are the OEM ones with the car.

I'd like to get $350 for the wheels and tires and $450 for the wheels, tires and TPMS. PM me if you're interested in them

LF:

LR:

Left:

RR:

RF:

Rear tires:

Front tires:

Right:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: FS: 2008 Mazda 3s OEM 16x6.5 wheels, tires, and TPMS

I'm definitely interested, but I don't need tires and I need them shipped to MA. Will you cut the price without tires?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I can drop the price a little bit I suppose.....but not a lot. I was upgrading to 17s and hoping to get it all sold.

I could knock like $60 off the price......I set the price somewhat low to try and get the tires gone too :)

Do you need the TPMS sensors too I assume?

·
Registered
12 Posts

In theory, I'd like the TPMS sensors as well. Though I suppose I could just switch mine off my stocks onto these every time I switch wheels (I have the 17" stocks that I'll be using for the summer). Do you know how the sensors actually mount? Is it as simple as pulling the valve stem out to switch them?

·
Registered
316 Posts

[quote author=AZoom link=topic=136748.msg2949737#msg2949737 date=1235143564]
In theory, I'd like the TPMS sensors as well. Though I suppose I could just switch mine off my stocks onto these every time I switch wheels (I have the 17" stocks that I'll be using for the summer). Do you know how the sensors actually mount? Is it as simple as pulling the valve stem out to switch them?
[/quote]

no they mount inside the wheel to take it out you would have to take the tire out of the rim!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Exactly.....they mount from inside the wheel.....so if you want to mount and dismount tires every season.....ok :) I'm a lazy guy so I know what route I would go :)

Let me know if you want them :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I have a party on here who is quite interested :) I'll notify if they sell or not

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!!!

Lock it up :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.