Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.  I am selling a basically brand new Compaq Presario 2595CL - Part of the Presario 2500 Series. I purchased this laptop along with 3 others on 8/30/05 at Costco Wholesale, my place of work.  But this one has sat around and just collected dust. You all might say that, the 2595CL wasn't around in 2005, but what happened is that we had inventory and found 6 of them in an unmarked box, all unopened.  So I purchased 3, 1 each for my parents, and mine just sits in the closet.  There is Windows Office Professional 2003, Roxio Easy Media Creator Home, Mozilla Firefox, Norton Systemworks And Antivirus 2005 on it at the moment, everything can be uninstalled if you wish, or I will leave it on for no extra charge. 

Here is some info of the actual Laptop, then some pictures, and then a bit more information, and my asking price:

Screen Size: 15.4"
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
System Manufacuter: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: Presario 2500
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.53GHz
Memory: 446mb (Actual 512)
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0

The Laptop was used when I was sick, and wanted to play some EverQuest or Diablo 2 in bed.  Also to watch a movie or two if I went on a business trip. Now for the pictures:

And here's a bigger picture of proof it's mine:

Alright, if you need anymore pictures just let me know, I figured I have either pissed or pleased people with all these photos. 

Here is all you get:
Compaq Presario 2595CL Laptop
Gateway 15.4 Carrying Case
Logitech Wireless Notebook Mouse + Receiver + Carrying Case
AC/DC Adapter
Battery
Original Box
Original Manuals / Unopened CD Recovery Disks / Etc

I am also posting this under eBay, and will list the link in 5 days if it is not sold either here or there first.  I am asking for $480 Firm for EVERYTHING including shipping.  I need this to be sold ASAP.  So even if you do not purchase it, tell a friend or two that I have this for sale.  It is a must that it be sold.

If you have any further questions, or comments feel free to PM here, or send emails to [email protected], aim: TheZodiac2004.

Thank you for your time

Glenn

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Compaq Presario 2595CL Laptop + More!

Well I thought i sold it...got stiffed by a guy on eBay, already reported and banned. Got my fees returned to me. So it's back up on here and on eBay! Thanks for Looking and Happy Bidding

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Re: SOLD 6/13 Please Close! Compaq Presario 2595CL Laptop + More!

Reopened as per Zodiac's request.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: Compaq Presario 2595CL Laptop + More!

Well I just got scammed a 3rd time in 2 days on eBay, from people buying out and telling me to send it to the same place...Nigeria

But the video card is: Radeon IGP 320M (64MB)

And it's for a good deal I think, I need the money to pay for my car insurance on the 3 =p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.