Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD -
Im selling a near new set of Boston G5 subwoofers - these are dual voice coil (4ohm voice coils). BY far the best sub Boston has come up with.

Crutchfield catalogs them for $349.99 each.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ErCNshU4bqT/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?I=065G51044

I paid $260.00 each at Tweeter etc,.....I would like to get $300 for the pair plus shipping (via UPS ground). Thats a smoking deal in my opinion for top notch subs.

The subs are in near mint shape - basically like new, not broken in.

Installed them to hear them. I used them for a few weeks, but frankly TOO much output for my taste.

They play low and ridiculously clean.

Here is a video link so you can hear what 2 G5's sound like - 10" subs, sealed box. Powered by 500 watts total. I really encourage you to listen. Boston is CLEAN.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8356649504337774201&q=g5+boston&ei=_yRUSOTbFpDuqwKny-TnDg&hl=en

More pics....

They are field rebuildable - if you should ever blow a VC, you can replace just the coil and speaker cone - no shipping a heavy sub across country.

Since they come apart, custom painting of the baskets is an option too.

Dual voice coil is sooooooo easy to set with use of the fuse links that Boston employs. 2 seconds to change with no guesswork that you wired the VC's correctly.

I have over 10 years selling experience on eBay with not one negative or neutral comment. The subs will be shipped promptly and WELL PACKED, no worries. Paypal is accepted with no extra fees.

Zap me a PM and get your stereo ready for summer today.
All the best
Mctwist

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Re: BOSTON ACOUSTICS G5 G510-44 SUBS SUBWOOFERS - SALE - PICS AND VIDS

im kinda interested but i would only pick one up

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

[quote author=JMS3GTL link=topic=114727.msg2391795#msg2391795 date=1213489248]
im kinda interested but i would only pick one up
[/quote]damn son,was you trying to blow out your glass with those subs :lol: those def look powerful

·
Registered
12,421 Posts

If you haven't used the rating system to rate him poorly than please stay out of the thread....even then simply notifying users of an issue had with him in the ratings section is more than enough, do not bash people buy/sell threads.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts

uper pruned this thread both prw and post admin comments. Stanley stop being a ass if you got a issues use teh rating system or get the pertinate info togeather and Pm a mod/admin.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I appreciate it VR.

Now on with the sale of my subs. Thats all I want.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:sold:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.