Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale one (1) used Sok07 'Axela' deadpedal which I recently bought off of a fellow forum member. This pedal WAS NOT used by me, it has been in the box since I received it. It was only taken out to clean (since it was somewhat dirty) and take pictures of it. Upon cleaning it, we (a friend and I) noticed a small chip in the pedal, which, once installed, won't be noticed, but when you open, may be visible. Keep in mind this doesn't affect the quality of the pedal at all (it's still a solid piece), and can only be noticed when you look up close and personal.

Any questions, feel free to post. PayPal only so I can get a confirmed address, and if I get the money before 3-4 PM EST, it will be sent out the same day. Thanks!

PRICE - $10 USD + SHIPPING

EDIT: My friend typed this paper up while I was cleaning it, and please ignore his noobness with the .net part instead of .com :lol:

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Sok07 Dead Pedal

[quote author=icspots link=topic=67757.msg1166778#msg1166778 date=1169661512]
:lol: :Owned: by your friend.
[/quote]

I concur. I told him, and he was pissed lol. Of course, with our luck, he ran out of printer paper, too :slap:

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

[quote author=icspots link=topic=67757.msg1166788#msg1166788 date=1169661759]
^^^ You could always flip that sheet over and reprint on the other side. :)

Anyway back on topic Sok07 makes a great product. I've had one installed since August '05 and it still looks great.... at least when I clean it. :oops:
[/quote]

Yeah, he does. I've got another one waiting at home for me to install (long story), but I can assure you this thing looks as if it's brand new.

BTW, thanks for the bump (unofficially, of course :p)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts

...hmm Intresting. Eek, $20 for a used old steel version. :eh: I didn't give you a decently discounted upgrade to a new aluminum one just so you can "flip" your old one (axismod's old plate).

Besides you can get a new aluminum one for $20, directly from the source (me). :lol:

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

[quote author=sok07 link=topic=67757.msg1166858#msg1166858 date=1169663596]
...hmm Intresting. Eek, $20 for a used old steel version. :eh: I didn't give you a decently discounted upgrade to a new aluminum one just so you can "flip" your old one (axismod's old plate).

Besides you can get a new aluminum one for $20, directly from the source (me). :lol:
[/quote]

Yeah, good point. What do you suggest the price as? 10-15? And I know you didn't do that, my friend has been giving me flak about it, so I'm trying to move it. I appreciate what you did, don't get me wrong, I just need this thing to move. 10 plus shipping gets it. That sound reasonable?

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

And I mean, I bought it for 20 shipped, so I'm trying to make at least something back off it. Don't get me wrong, Daniel, I'm not trying to screw you over. But he's leaving in a few days for boot camp for the Marines, so this has to go (it's been at his house). I've gotta get the rest of my stock stuff out, too, that'll be fun storing in a dorm room...not lol

·
Registered
10,276 Posts

i'll take it for sure, pm me with shipping to eastern canada (if you wanna do that).

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

[quote author=biped link=topic=67757.msg1167042#msg1167042 date=1169669331]
i'll take it for sure, pm me with shipping to eastern canada (if you wanna do that).
[/quote]

PM'ed

·
Registered
372 Posts

pm sent

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:closed:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts