Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this filter Dec 10th 2008, but my wife surprised me with an SRI for Christmas, so I have no use for it. It is brand new, and is still in the sealed factory plastic wrapper. It is a direct replacement for the stock air filter, and according to Simota, it can be used dry or oiled (I bought it to run dry). Compared to a K&N filter, the Simota has a much more ridged frame, and the Simota's filter pleats are deeper too. This will fit 04-09 2.0 & 2.3, hatch or sedan.......................I'm not sure if it fits a speed3, and would appreciate some help from someone who does know!

Price $22 SHIPPED (I paid $35.50 shipped) to the continental US. I will ship to Canada too, but we will have to strike a PM deal for the increased shipping/customs. I will take paypal, or personal check, and I will ship the filter via USPS 1st class mail, the same day that your payment method clears. So, for not much more then a Mazda or Wix disposable filter, you can have a life time Simota filter.....................First PM gets it! :p

Simota part #: JJ-OMA002

·
Registered
530 Posts
Re: FS: NIB Simota High Flow OEM Style Drop-In Air Filter

I have a question - assuming you run it dry, how do you clean it to reuse it?

edit: nevermind, I found a link for the cleaner. Looks interesting.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

[quote author=boomhauer link=topic=136649.msg2945305#msg2945305 date=1234980186]
I have a question - assuming you run it dry, how do you clean it to reuse it?

edit: nevermind, I found a link for the cleaner. Looks interesting.
[/quote]

Cool, you just saved me some typing, and at my calender type typing speeds, that's a big help! :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts

You're welcome... one other thing, off-topic, but a bump nonetheless - I noticed you had some Wix filters for sale a while back - did you ever sell those?

·
Registered
2,027 Posts

ill call my bro after class he prob would be interested

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

Pm me with a paypal addy and ill take it. If i am next in line

I have the SRI from them but i go back to stock for the winters

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

[quote author=boomhauer link=topic=136649.msg2945395#msg2945395 date=1234981925]
You're welcome... one other thing, off-topic, but a bump nonetheless - I noticed you had some Wix filters for sale a while back - did you ever sell those?
[/quote]

You have a PM

[quote author=WEST07 link=topic=136649.msg2945465#msg2945465 date=1234983568]
Pm me with a paypal addy and ill take it. If i am next in line. I have the SRI from them but i go back to stock for the winters
[/quote]

You have a PM too. Where are you located?

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:sold:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.