Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tires have ~4300 miles on them (I can provide docs if needed). Only one of the rims has any imperfection, small nick that is unnoticeable except up close, you should be able to tell from the detailed pics here:

http://www.employees.org/~chrisfry/wheels/

PRICE REDUCED - I am asking $525 o.b.o. for the set + shipping. Also, I get 15-19% off of FedEx shipping rates at work, so extra-good-bonus for the buyer :). Shipping will be from 27709 zip code if you want to check rates online, I believe the weight is ~45lbs each.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: 17" OEM 2006 Mazda 3 Rims + Tires

no takers? Is $575 too much?

·
Registered
67 Posts

575 should be fine, considering the tires and rims are in pretty good shape
4 rims alone are like 300 a set, then adding 4 great condition tires for 500-600 seems okay

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

its a bit high honestly. Even though u have decent tread on the tires, they are the badyears and you dont have the tpms sensors on there.. anyways. GL on the sale.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts

this would be great for a snowflake rim owner who wants to still look like a Mazda. Free Bump

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Re: FS: 17" OEM 2006 Mazda 3 Rims + Tires - PRICE REDUCED, SHIPPING DISCOUNT

friendly local bump

and for reference, I think your price seems fairly reasonable if someone is actually interested in the tires, but thats not always the case (often times people want an extra set of wheels for autocross tires and/or snow tires). Also, if you are willing to be patient, you will make more selling them individually, they go for about 160-170 on ebay for singles, but it takes a while to sell them that way. . .

good luck!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: FS: 17" OEM 2006 Mazda 3 Rims + Tires - PRICE REDUCED, SHIPPING DISCOUNT

I haven't decided just yet to sell them individually, gonna post lowered price to craigslist this weekend.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sold to local via craigslist, thanks for the interest

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:closed:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.