Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what color looks better, i like em both but cant make up my mind. plus i havent seen anyone on here that has one thats solar yellow. these colors will be for the hatchback if that helps any

·
Registered
947 Posts
I gotta add, even though I voted for Winning Blue, solar yellow was my close second choices. Doesn't seem to be that many Solar Yellow cars out there though, so...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i know, i havent seen any at the mazda dealer,kinda hard to make up my mind by photos

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
The Solar Yellow (my single vote) was probably the first color Mz3 I had ever seen on a dealer's lot. It looked exotic, showed off the car's muscular lines!

That said, winning blue would probably still be attractive to me when I'm 26 (21 now).

·
Registered
882 Posts
I voted Winning Blue but I can say I've only seen one picture of it in Yellow, for some reason we don't have Yellow available in Canada for the 3 now/this year. Oddly enough it was a fairly popular colour on the Protege5 when it came out, in fact when I went to buy my Pro5 they said you can have it in any colour you want as long as it isn't yellow, there isn't any left. ;)

I'm not a big fan of it for my personal car though, some yellows are nicer than others but yeah just not me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think right now the yellow looks pretty sharp, but the more i think about it i dont know if ill like as much a few years down the road. not to mention resale value. to bad theirs not a web site you can go to to see how many of each colors they have sold.

·
Registered
168 Posts
hotptato said:
i think right now the yellow looks pretty sharp, but the more i think about it i dont know if ill like as much a few years down the road. not to mention resale value. to bad theirs not a web site you can go to to see how many of each colors they have sold.

AGREED!

Spencer

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
The best thing about the Mz3 is that none of the colors it comes in are offensive, it looks good in any color. That said it would take some big chops for me to buy a yellow, I'm not one to stand out. hehe.

I'll be happy with white, black, tit gray or strato blue (or maybe even yellow). We'll see.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yeah I'm thinking there is going to be a lot of grey and blue ones running around. Sounds like that's what my dealer bought the most of.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm all about the Solar Yellow, that's what I plan to get mine in (in 6 to 12 months). Lave Orange is a close second... the Winning Blue looks great, but it seems like everyone has that and grey. I like some crazyness for myself.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Even though I LOVE Yellow, it is unavailable here in Canada. Plus, I would consider that a "fad" color, which could be out of style in a couple of years. However, it would surely make you stand out on the streets and it's one AMAZING color. I stuck with Winning Blue because I am planning to keep my car... else, I would have chosen Yellow without hesitation.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Truth be told Yellow has stuck around a lot longer than I thought it would...

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Yellow is very cool, but I don't think I really have the guts to drive a Yellow car. WAY too much attention from everyone, including cops I would guess. But if you're willing to deal with the attention, go for it. It looks awesome.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I voted for WB. I actually test drove a Solar yellow sedan since it is at the front and all the Hatchback were blocked. My salesperson just asked if it's ok to test drive the Sedan instead. It is very sharp and much nicer yellow than the taxi-cab yellow on those Cavaliers! My reason for voting for WB is resale value and likelihood for speeding ticket (ouch!)...

·
Registered
239 Posts
YELLOW!!

I bought the solar yellow one. Ya it is flashy and I am probably going to screw up my driving record, but after having a white car for the past 4 years. There is nothing better than yellow. And the color does not suck like the RX-8 Yellow. :shock:

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Congratulations on your yellow, SolarMz3! And, welcome to the message boards! I think you may be the first - public - Solar Yellow Mz3 Owner on these boards. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts