Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I see you took advantage of the bit of sun we got this weekend to grab some city shots... I meant to grab some pics overlooking the city but didn't have the time.

That second pic, you must be above I-5 just to the east of it right? What building's lot is that? I'd love to get a shot from there.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Daaaamn, lookin good. That is the first yellow sedan that I have seen as well. I like the look of the yellow on this car. Very nice choice on color. Congrats on the car.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Beautiful pics..... that's what I wanted to see.

Now I know (more closely) how mines gonna' look!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ranier M.,
Do you have more pics? I know you're probably out having fun with the car, but when ever you get the chance to take more pics... please post them.

Tx.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Rainier Meadows said:
well here's one where the car just seemed to get in the way! :mrgreen:
Well... I must say.... I love the car.. the tint also loOks great... and the view makes it looks even more special!

BTW, Don't stop taking pics (and don't forget to post them as well).

Ranier M,
Is this car Stick-Shift ...and what Options do you have on it?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Sean said:
First yellow I have seen on here, congrats. What % tint you have on that?
Hey now, thems fightin' words, I have been around for a while, I only use my sig as a pic of my car. I went to the dealership yesterday to see get my oil and other things checked out and they had 3 yellow s' on the lot.

·
Registered
239 Posts
ew, what is with the door edge guards. Black? you do realize that just decreased your horsepower 50%. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
/\ yeah but they're carbon! ;)

I have the manumatic shifter......2.3 - 6 disc cd changer -- and just a little rice and beans!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Rainier Meadows said:
/\ yeah but they're carbon! ;)

I have the manumatic shifter......2.3 - 6 disc cd changer -- and just a little rice and beans!
Oh!.. I see!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts