Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up at University Mazda a week ago... the dealer had to go to Oregon to get it because none were available in Washington.

Here are the specs :D

Winning Blue - MAZDA3 s 4-Door
4-Spd Auto
160-hp 2.3L DOHC 16-Valve I4-Cylinder
Front-Wheel Drive

ABS/SAB/SAC PACKAGE
MOONROOF & 6-CD PACKAGE
SPORT PACKAGE
XENON & TPMS PACKAGE

4-SPEED SPORT AT
LEATHER SEATING SURFACES

It is a sweet ride and a great car for the price !

EDIT: The usual reason for this section :twisted:

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A couple pictures...

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Nice pics! It looks a lot better than the Eclipse in the one pic. :) I bet the MZ3 looks a lot better on a sunny day.

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I couldn't at first, so I just copied the URL's of the indiv pics one by one, and after I reloaded this page a couple of times, they appeared here. SoftX is using geocities which isn't very reliable, as others have found out. I would suggest using cardomain.com for the pics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cant see the pix but I just saw the winning blue when i took my car in for service. Nice buy!! I think its the best color offered right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Due to popular demand... reposting pics

Hopefully everyone will be able to see them this time :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
192 Posts
Love the car, looks just like mine. Exact same options, except mine is a manual. Winning Blue is definitely the fastest color.....lol

(A little OT, but can someone photoshop a copy of that exhaust tip to the other side, giving it dual exhaust? Not the biggest fan of dual exhaust on a 4 cylinder but it looks good on some cars. S2000, A4, and possibly this car. I think it might even things out a bit back there. No flames, just wanna see.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts