Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought a pro-kit off of a fellow forum member and don't have the slightest idea on how to install them. Would anyone possibly be willing to help me with an install?...free maybe? I live in Boynton Beach and am willing to drive about 45 mins... halp!

·
Registered
887 Posts
skin, me and my buddy should be doing my angel eyes next weekend.. if you want in we can help you out for sure.

im located in coral springs.. its really kind of in the center of SOFLA. ive installed 3 prokits though. its cake.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
[quote author=ballinpapo link=topic=136394.msg2939629#msg2939629 date=1234761518]
skin, me and my buddy should be doing my angel eyes next weekend.. if you want in we can help you out for sure.

im located in coral springs.. its really kind of in the center of SOFLA. ive installed 3 prokits though. its cake.
[/quote]

Woot, teamwork FTW.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey ballinpapo,

i've been pm'ing you but i haven't recieved anything back in a few days... what's up? Are we still on for this weekend? If you are busy it's cool, it's just last thing i heard from you was we are good for this weekend. Anyway, get back to me and let me know what's going on. Thanks bud.

·
Registered
887 Posts
my bad bro, been alittle busy with work and school...

we wont be meeting up this sunday... cuz i have a clinical to go to... maybe next sunday, at worst the one after that... did u order those decals i told u about? lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah i haven't... i couldn't figure out which to buy, plus i saw nothing for mazdas! thanks for getting back to me ^_^ sorry about bombarding you with messages... <_<

·
Registered
887 Posts
[quote author=bsapoznik link=topic=136394.msg2952369#msg2952369 date=1235245079]
hey dude... Im on the same boat got my Pro-kits sitting in here trying to see who can help me with installation... I think I will do it with two of my friends this monday following the how tos from here...
[/quote]

lol i see you did your angel eyes.. hes supposed to be doing it with me and my friend on the day i do my angel eyes. if you want to join in, maybe we can all do a big ass mod day or something.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
[quote author=ballinpapo link=topic=136394.msg2954271#msg2954271 date=1235346822]
[quote author=bsapoznik link=topic=136394.msg2952369#msg2952369 date=1235245079]
hey dude... Im on the same boat got my Pro-kits sitting in here trying to see who can help me with installation... I think I will do it with two of my friends this monday following the how tos from here...
[/quote]

lol i see you did your angel eyes.. hes supposed to be doing it with me and my friend on the day i do my angel eyes. if you want to join in, maybe we can all do a big ass mod day or something.
[/quote]

yeah I dont have a problem joining just depending on the date and where... let me know!

Im so anxious tomorrow am going to my friends home in the afternoon to do my springs!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote author=bsapoznik link=topic=136394.msg2954592#msg2954592 date=1235356465]
[quote author=ballinpapo link=topic=136394.msg2954271#msg2954271 date=1235346822]
[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah I dont have a problem joining just depending on the date and where... let me know!

Im so anxious tomorrow am going to my friends home in the afternoon to do my springs!
[/quote]

dude i know how you feel, i'm dying to put my springs on!!!

ballinpapo, is there a day before sunday you can do it so we can have them done before the meet? Also, bsapoznik, do you plan on attending the meet?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I don't know if there's a plan for a spring install day anymore, but I just got my DP/RP and have a feeling I'm gonna take a whole weekend to install them, hah. I also don't think I have all the tools I need, maybe some of you guys could help me out...I'm in Jensen Beach but I'll drive where ever to get the shit done. If anybody's willing, let me know...I've got an apartment up here and plenty of beer, hah

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh boy that's a long drive to miami.... not too far to where i live though. I wish i could help but i have no skills whatsoever

·
Registered
887 Posts
heres the deal guys.. im more than down to help you guys do your installs.. however springs are an all day project. when i swapped mines we started at 10am and finished at 9pm...

so it would literally have to be a start early to end late take all day kind of day. unfortunately i have clinicals for my emt school every sunday till march. seeing as how my girl has me by the balls every sat, that makes it difficult to juggle between work, the girl, the clinicals, school, and modding.

unfortunately i wont be able to help u guys out this week =/ but my clinicals end in the beginning of march, so ill be free and available to help you guys out. :)

if you guys are still interested let me know. we can use my house and for the most part, my tools.

·
Registered
48 Posts
That sounds awesome man. I'm in no rush to get any of this done...I'm taking a trip back home to NJ next week and I have duty (coast guard) every other weekend anyway. When we can work out a time that is good for all of us I'm down with whenever...I can even take a weekend off as long as it's enough notice. I'm stoked! Lookin forward to meeting you guys and getting this shit done...eventually, hah.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts