Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody down to meet on Thursday in the Tustin Market Place on El Camino where Best Buy is?

Date:3/22/2007
Time: 8:00PM
Address: 2982 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92782

·
Registered
377 Posts
hasn't that been going on a lot?.. i heard that it died out kuz a lot of people were getting rolled as they were leaving~

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a lot of people still show but cops stopped rolling in for the last 3 weeks ive gone. They only started doing that because people were street racing and they were there looking and questioning people who matched the description of the cars reported racing

·
Registered
115 Posts
are a lot of ppl going? cuz i am down. but i don't wanna get there and there are only a couple of us.
and isn't there evo meet?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well regardless if u guys are going I go down there every thursday. It'd be cool if u guys showed just so we can meet up n try to get more people to meet in the socal area. Its a start. Its kinda cool cause u can just talk to other people who own other cars too. Everyones pretty chill so its cool.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=Fissiongrid link=topic=72364.msg1291042#msg1291042 date=1174883870]
Hey I'm in. This week's my spring break so I can actually stay out late. Who else is coming?
[/quote]

im down. Lets get some people to go down there and meet up more often. Im going count me in, my spring break too

·
Registered
377 Posts
can't do this one.. i gots work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts