Mazda3 Forums banner

Time for a meet

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I would love to have some sort of meeting.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I'm going to the Vegas one, but I might be able to. I'll be at the Rev It Up event on Saturday, March 13.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ive heard that the Rev It Up events arent as good as expected. I dont think I want to go, wait in line for about two hours, and get to run 40mph through some cones. Heck, I can do that on the 405 at 5pm.

·
Registered
251 Posts
lol... where do you go autocorss? What specifically do you do? I havent heard much about autocross around here.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yeah, but you can play all the arcade games you want for free.. ;)

Nah, I only go because it's kinda fun to play around in the car at someone elses (ultimatly) expense. If I get really tweaked, I'll just tearass over all the cones.. :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
raitchison said:
So what do people think about something around the Mazda Rev It Up at El Toro MCAS in O.C. on March 13th or 14th?

IMO this only makes sense if there are sveral of us going to the Rev It Up event, it doesn't seem too geographically central.
Makes sense. I did a BMW drive there once. Great place to meet.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I'll be happy to say hi to anyone there on Saturday in OC. Unfortunately, I'll have to make it back up here to NorCal on Sunday, and I'm meeting up with other friends that day.

·
Registered
94 Posts
6club guys in socal try to have regular meets monthly, you can always hang with us! next is this saturday at 5pm starting at the IN&OUT next to speedzone (fullerton rd and the 60fwy) and then on to speed zone. Come if you want!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ya. We might have to wait a little for people.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Auto Cross???

Just saw this thread...I'd be interested in auto-crossing. Raitchison, are there any events at the El Toro MCAS?

Mazda Rev It Up - I went last year but had more fun driving the carts... Don't think I'm going to spend $40 bucks again! I did go to a Cadillac event last month, their course was a lot more fun :wink:

I'd also be interested in meeting the local 3 owners... if you don't mind hanging with the old folks.

Ken

·
Registered
117 Posts
ya!! wait for me!! I am getting my car soon hehehe ... just a lil longer ... like a day haha ... but it could be a month too ... if the dealer is being ass and make me order it at the end ehehe!! MISSION VIEJO~~ :p

1 - 20 of 69 Posts