Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Got a wheel from my 3 that has been in storage for a while. I hit it on a curb when the car was almost new and replaced it with a new one I bought off a forum member. It has been in storage since the replacement and now it is up for grabs if anyone is interested. Anyone interested can pick it up for free in San Diego or we can meet anywhere that is not too far away in the area.

I can try and get a picture of the wheel, but for now I don't have it.

Anyone interested please PM me.

edit:

Thanks for the warnings about the pictures. I apologize for not having them up the first time. My main camera battery is dead so here are some pictures from my BB

Here's a picture of the whole wheel. I hadn't seen it in probably 2 years and I thought the damage was worse.

Here's a picture of the area where the damage is:

There is nothing else wrong with the wheel as far as I can see, it's just a little dirty.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Re: SoCal Free 17" scratched 2005 Mazda 3 Wheel

just to let you know -- a moderator is going to delete this post without any type of PM or warning or anything if you don't post a pic ASAP.

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Re: SoCal Free 17" scratched 2005 Mazda 3 Wheel

On the contrary, here's a warning. :p

To the OP. This is sort of a gray area as far as a picture since you're giving away the wheel...... that being said it would be a good idea for you to post one up as soon as you can. Since you're not asking for money I'll leave the thread open for now, but please get that picture up ASAP.

Thanks for the quick pics. :)

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
lol...thats nothing compared to my 5 inch long scrapes on mine and about 1cm deep...

bump for a good deal thou!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTT!

I PMd and sent an e-mail to geedoggs but have not heard back. His e-mail account bounced the e-mail back.

So, if anyone else is interested please let me know.

Geedoggs. If you still want it contact me!

·
Registered
132 Posts
[quote author=twistedclown link=topic=134937.msg2985329#msg2985329 date=1236698232]
i live in west covina, how far can you drive?
[/quote]

Considering he's giving it away for free, I'd say you should be doing all of the driving..

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote author=twistedclown link=topic=134937.msg2990097#msg2990097 date=1236873528]
Might drive over to san diego this weekend to visit a friend. Do you still have the wheel?
[/quote]

You have PM

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM replied

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[quote author=JPreston link=topic=134937.msg3176321#msg3176321 date=1244921943]
If you still have this ill take it off your hands and im pretty local
[/quote]

Still available. I'll PM you my info so we can arrange for a pick up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts