Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like some of you know I got married on the 14/06/08 :)

It all started by the ceremony at l'Église des Saint-Anges in Lachine by the water. What A beautiful Church !!!!
I arrived in a white Hummer Harley Davidson edition ( crazy sound system blastin' D.R.E. loll ) while the wifey and the parents had 2 white limo's.

Then the ceremony went on, followed by some pictures near the water and then we left with the best man / ushers and girls for some pics in the old port.
We had 2 photographers and 1 video guy. anyways we grabbed pics from 3PM to 5PM and damn is it hot outside with a full suit on !!!

We took the ride back to Sheraton Four points / Plaza volare where we had the reception for 5h30. We were 175 for the supper and about 200 for the whole night. We had Sam Gallo as a DJ ( with his teamate ) and this guy rocked the night till 2H30AM. All flowers were done by Style 011 on decarie ( centerpieces, house, church ) I mean I could go on ..... if some of you wanna know about other detail, don't be shy to ask :D

Anyways everything went smoothly, it was just crazy and beautiful. I wanna live this monet again BUT this is a one in a lifetime deal :p

By the way, Sergio aka 2lodubster was my best man and it was his birthday the same day, I'd like to thank him for everything he did for me .... Without him, it would have never been the same, I really thank him for that. Oh yeah, laylow38 was also one of my ushers :D

So here's some pics until I get the album / video and whatever comes with it !!
I stole those off my photographers facebook loll

The rings

ps : 2lodubster = first guy to the left and laylow = second guy to the right

The hummer with Laylow waiting to open the day for me, my bouncer

The 2's of us

Me gettin' ready

The wifey

Sergio screamin at me : pull esti, pull

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH good memories :p

Bonus : turks water

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Re: So Im finally married !!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Some good pics. I'm going through the planning stages for my wedding and just want to get it over with. I'm willing to just go to the JoP. Is that normal? lol

·
Registered
18,652 Posts

grats!!
she is very pretty!

wow must have been chocked for you to get out of the hummer! its so high!

·
Registered
805 Posts

[quote author=PirateKitty link=topic=115648.msg2415794#msg2415794 date=1214324715]
congrats on getting marriedd!!!!
and i agree with steph, her dress is hawttt
[/quote]

I agree with them two..her is hawt!

Congrats...

edit: ohh...they said her DRESS! my bad..

·
Registered
12,421 Posts

Congrats, beautiful bride. I like your ring its much like mine, only mine is made of tungsten :) Hope you have a happy marriage.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts

omg congrats! You 2 look so cute and your Bride is gorgeous! I agree with the other girls the dress is amazing!!!!!!!!

I want to get married...:sigh:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks guys :)

Yeah that hummer was high haha, zoomzoom, I met a guy in vacation with a ring that looked like mine but in tungsten, it's darker colored kinda right ?

Mine is 18K white gold with a VS1 diamond.

As for my wife's dress, I also find it amazing

AMAZINGLY FUCKIN EXPENSIVE hahahah

·
Registered
12,421 Posts

[quote author=TEXAS2LO link=topic=115648.msg2415836#msg2415836 date=1214325626]
Thanks guys :)

Yeah that hummer was high haha, zoomzoom, I met a guy in vacation with a ring that looked like mine but in tungsten, it's darker colored kinda right ?

Mine is 18K white gold with a VS1 diamond.

As for my wife's dress, I also find it amazing

AMAZINGLY FUCKIN EXPENSIVE hahahah
[/quote]
Yeah dang rings are expensive as all living heck.

And yes tungsten is just darker, looks almost like a titanium band.

·
Registered
400 Posts

i wish i had a good photographer for my wedding, we paid nearly 1,500 for ours and one of your pics looks better than our entire album.

but congratz and best wishes, any plans for babies if you dont already have them?

·
Registered
9,451 Posts

Very nice. I do have to say though, as an amateur photographer I've gotta say I can't believe your photographer would actually post up/keep a picture as blured as the hummer one. Anything like that would be directly in the trash bin and I would never show a client something like that (supposing I ever had clients).

My wedding band is somewhat similar to yours, subtract the diamond and instead of a polished band near each edge mine is milgrained (not at the edges, inset slightly from the edges).

You guys deffinitely managed to rock it out way later in to the night then my wife and I did. We got started really early though. We had our pictures before the ceremony from about 11am till about 3pm, ceremony at 4:30pm and then cocktail hour from 5:30-6:30, dinner and reception lasting till around 10pm or a little later.
-Matt

PS depending on where you are a good photographer can be damned expensive. My wedding photos are still some of the best I have seen, but then again the photographer ran to about $7k (1/3rd of our entire budget. In the end all you have are pictures and a marriage and the later isn't going to depend on how the wedding was).

·
Registered
12,421 Posts

^^His photographer is the one in the green dress Im guessing, and another guess would be that a friend took the picture of the hummer :)

·
Registered
9,451 Posts

[quote author=MZ3sZoomZoom link=topic=115648.msg2416252#msg2416252 date=1214336086]
^^His photographer is the one in the green dress Im guessing, and another guess would be that a friend took the picture of the hummer :)
[/quote]

:eek:ops2:

I just noticed the stamp on the photo wasn't similar to the other photos.
-Matt

1 - 20 of 37 Posts