Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eff me. I got my orders today.....Fort Carson CO... 4 I.D. 1ST BCT. I've got not real grips with the job just the location. CO, come on what the fuck am I going to do with me car? I mean my car would be great like 3/4 of the year, other than that I will be stuggeling. And what really pisses me off is that I am finally able boost accurately with out any cut!! I mean the car runs flawlessly now, and its going to have to sit for 7 months of just my officar basic schools.Than air borne, and after that pre Ranger and than Ranger school. Than we all now whats coming next....the big sand box... So that will be another 14 months with out the car! All this money and time went into nothing. The fucking car is going to sit for the better part of the next 2 years.

Really i've have three options here
1. Try to sell as is, basically try get what I owe on the car and some of the mods..18.5k
2. Part out and trade it, which is going to be a gaint raping at the delearship!
3. Pay somebody to steal it, highly unlikely

What do you guys think I should do? I'm at a lose and so disappointed

·
Registered
518 Posts
not to be a dick but you signed up for that...and had a car knowing in the future it would happen.....
If you really dont want to store it, loan it to a family member having them pay it off... OR
part it out and sell it. Then you'll have to buy a new car when you are back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.