Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have seen people post about using tapatalk, so I downloaded the tapatalk 2 app for iphone. Come to find out, FFC isn't on there! So wtf is the deal? The other Fusion forums are on there. It appears to be the best and most popular forum app. I hear autoguide eats a bowl of dicks, so I don't really want to suffer through that.

Thanks!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it figured out! Thanks a million! I was about to get pissed that I spent money on an app and couldn't use it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I can access the shared forums on the Mazda 3 forums from tapatalk, but on closer inspection, it won't let me access any of the Fusion specific stuff. It shows posts I've participated in, but it won't open them. I downloaded tapatalk 2 specifically for the fusion forums, so it sucks that I can't use it. I heard how bad auto guide was, but I'm using it now and it seems fine to me. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All of the Mazda 3 forum stuff works great for me. I drive a Fusion though, and I want to access the FFC specific stuff. That's what I'm having problems getting to. I may be doing it wrong too!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
173 Posts
That sucks.

I got the first Tapatalk because tapatalk2 got bad reviews compared to the first one. Maybe it's the app?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts