Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just introducing myself. i got my 07 black hatch GT about 2 1/2 weeks ago. i've been out of the import scene for about 2 years now but the 3 is kinda bringing me back. i used to race over at camachos in industry, spectrum in riverside, and occassionally laguna canyon. *sigh* those were the days. anyways, i just bought a broadway mirror for the car. i guess this marks the beginning of an addicting habit. i was going to buy an air spencer as well but i thought that would make the so cal import scene too cliche. anyways, nice to meet yall.

btw. how old are you guys in so cal?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
20 in South Orange County (mission viejo) Welcome to the forums! Meeting with other member is kinda tough in orange county but you may also want to check out MOCCForums.com. That is a California Based forum.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Welcome.

There's a BBQ meet tomorrow in Buena Park, stop on by and say hi. Should be a good crowd of Mazda's there.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'm 19, living in Seal Beach California. My addiction's flying, Mazda3, flying, mazda3 ... in that order

My current mods include 30% Tint all around, 50W 5000K HIDs, and auto dimming/compass mirror.

Future mods: well.. I'm thinking about a CAI, rear sway bar, exhaust, angel eyes, upgraded tires and maybe a spoiler wing.

Funky

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
san diego (weekdats and most weekends because i am in the navy)
Lake forest/irvine/tustin (whenever i have time to visit friends/family)

no mods yet, but i blew my engine and mazda has one on the way. should have my car back by the middle next week

·
Registered
487 Posts
[quote author=carbonfire link=topic=69051.msg1257324#msg1257324 date=1173402685]
i blew my engine
[/quote]

How did you manage to do that? And I'm serious by that, if you're thinking the other way...

Funky

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts