Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
It's the same thing here in QC at Sherbrooke ! At 2 Pm he fall 12 inch of snow.. actualy it's 20:40, I don't see my girlfirend tiburon and my car is stock on the snow in bottom on the road !!

I post pics tomorrow

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Do you have snow tires, or were you running around on RSA's? I cant imagine the RSA's would have been very good in those conditions?

·
Registered
10,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHA

RSA's ... not on mine, however I just bought my wife a 3i sedan Saturday, she does still have RSA's... We actually dropped her car off at the mechanics a day early, in anticipation of this storm... she is having 4 new Dunlop's thrown on tomorrow...

I am running 4 Blizzak lm25's and even with those bad boys, when you had to 'jump' a drift from the snow plows or the wind it was rough... I must say though, since they don't plow the roads worth ANYTHING up here... the Blizzaks did a great job in deep snow (6-8 inches) on the road for driving around... no real issues as far as that went and I felt quite comfortable doing 30-40 mph...

Tony

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in the Toronto area, we did not get that much snow up here, must be an American thing. You know how everybody associates snow with the United States.

(please note Canadian sarcasm is being used here, and don't get me started about Quebec)

·
Registered
111 Posts
[quote author=LG Paul link=topic=69533.msg1208543#msg1208543 date=1171507579]
Do you have snow tires, or were you running around on RSA's? I cant imagine the RSA's would have been very good in those conditions?
[/quote]

no !! I'm running Gislaved Nordfrost 3. The best winter tire I have in life. we have 4 month on 12 who have snow .. Yesterday he fall 55 cm or 22 inch and today is 4 inch again.

Yesterday night pics of my girlfriend Tiby

And the same but this morning

·
Registered
468 Posts
[quote author=aps11090 link=topic=69533.msg1210812#msg1210812 date=1171587441]
best part is that snow pile next to your GF's tibby looks like it is actually a car! HAHA
[/quote]

LOL there is an actually car under the snow pile. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts