Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is my situation...well im not sure if its even that.
I got my 3 two days ago and every time i come to a complete stop and/or if i come to s sudden stop or when i go out of a parking lot into the street (down hill) I hear something in the back go woosh woosh (sounds like liquid splashing back and forth.) Im not sure what this is... Anyone having the same "situation" or can you reccomend something (P.S Ive had this problem with full tank, and half tank so far)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I think it's from the gas tank because I hear the same noise when I have a full tank of gas. Mostly only when the tank is very full though.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
yea i had that happen just once (that i noticed). i actually got out to check if i had sprung a leak or something after hitting a few twigs in the road (was just pulling up on my friends house, i didnt just stop in the middle of the road :lol:)

·
Registered
389 Posts
[quote author=danieldamaniel link=topic=66907.msg1148683#msg1148683 date=1168752548]
Ok here is my situation...well im not sure if its even that.
I got my 3 two days ago and every time i come to a complete stop and/or if i come to s sudden stop or when i go out of a parking lot into the street (down hill) I hear something in the back go woosh woosh (sounds like liquid splashing back and forth.) Im not sure what this is... Anyone having the same "situation" or can you reccomend something (P.S Ive had this problem with full tank, and half tank so far)
[/quote]

Problem solved?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. When you have about 1/2 tank of gas left, turn off car and rock the car a little bit, you will be able to distinctly hear the gas sloshing around. Its fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts