Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wired up my eD nine2 to my 9.65s last night.. which are AWESOME btw..... among a mess of other issues and nonsense... i have a VERY slight buzzing hissing coming from my speakers when the car is on. my 12v turn on wire and power wire are on the left side (amp is in the trunk) and speaker cables and signal cable are on the right, there is ONE spot where the power wire and left front speaker wire run kinda close to eachother but would that really introduce buzz? i read it could be possibly 2 other things...

LOC (navone) is set too high of output? one guy on the nissan forums said turning this down helped.
another idea i had was a simple loop isolator, maybe that would take care of it. the buzzing isnt bad at all though, if had MAJOR buzzing problems and this isnt one. its just annoying. any ideas?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and i just noticed after tinkering.... the buzz DRASTICLY increases when i increase the gain on the nine.2 right now its set to "blow my ears off" which just so happens to be all the way down.... any insight would be wondorful :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
new update.
i tried lowering the output on my LOC which helped alot, but the noise is still there pretty bad, yesterday
i went ahead and got a loop isolator and it actually made the buzzing worse.

so far ive noticed...
noise is louder when car is on, but is there even when the car is off.
when my stereo volume is at 0 or off, i can still hear a faint hiss. which doubles in volume as soon as i turn the HU on.
unplugging the rca cables from the amp cuts the noise in half pretty much ( like turning the HU off)

ive checked my ground and made sure its on bare metal, should i try a different location? or maybe i need a power noise filter?

ahh this is so annoying!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts