Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder, for those in the New England, Quebec, and Ontario regions who want to make the trip to PEI this summer, you should look into booking your hotel rooms ASAP, they go fast. If you want phone numbers or what not I can either post them here or pm them...

For the record its August 3-5

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
would be fun to go up to that, I had been thinking about it since the end of last season, however reality has set in and the 13+ hour drive north doesnt sound as fun as it once did.
wish it was a bit closer for me.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Scott, there is usually a good contigent of NER people going to that event that you could go up with. Makes the drive that much easier.

I would love to go back. You get a ton of runs over two days on a huge course. Food (I believe a cookout on Saturday?) is included with the entry and the people are fantastic. Once my children are old enough to either travel or be left with their grandparents for a week my wife and I plan on going back.

Shawn is right about hotels. It's some sort of Canadian holiday weekend and rooms book fast. If you want cheap, the Slemon Inn is a former BOQ on the base. Very basic, but clean.

PZ

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
hmm, something to consider...
would miss an scca event, but perhaps its worth it if others are going up caravan style

1 - 6 of 6 Posts