May or June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 950 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, who would be intereseted in doing a six flags meet this summer? im trying to come up with another summer meet idea or even mid-early spring. like maybe in end of may or something? i know we did one meet in the past but that was a while ago and with the mazda6 group. Anyone interested? my other thought was hershey park cause i like that place better. but lets here it!

*edit*

What:Six Flags Mazda3forums meet.

Where:Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson NJ

When: May 19th, 2007. Approx start time of 9:00 am at the park.

Who:

1) Maverick9110E
2) LaraW
3) Midak
4) AxelaSpeed
5) AxelaChic
6) Mazda-baby
7) Nairdasti
8 ) Zoom3
9) Boost3
10) Fitz75
11) NightRiderMZ3
12) TrueRedSpeed
13) TruboPower
14) apena85
15) Scrump
16) droyal
17) Naibukizuato83
18) 3driverPA
19) NJmaz3

Mazda 6 club attendee list:

1. Mike (UCleadguitar)
2. Lora (LapisLove)
3. Ray (Raynman)
4. Bassam (Bassamrifai)
5. Rob (USAF 6S)
6. Danny (Sexy6s)
7. Glenn (Rootie Tootie)
8. Tim (XtemesisX)
9. Brian (teeseedriver @Scion Life)
10. Claude (uniqueimportsm6)
11. Scott (Scotts6)
12. Curtis (g60man)
13. Nick (Mazda2386)

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Re: Six Flags Meet!

Ooooh... I've never actually been to Hershey Park. I'm sure most of the PA gang would be a part of that meet if it were to happen.

·
Registered
8,677 Posts

I vote for 6 flags only because I've never been to the one in jersey and its closer.

·
Registered
21,484 Posts

Hershey may be less crowded, six flags was always a zoo from what I remember as a kif. I still have a knife I found on the waiting line for the scream machine almost ten years ago when I was there.

·
Registered
14,227 Posts

i'd prob have to goto 6 flags....Hersey could get too expensive for me. If we get enough people, I am sure 6flags will give us a deal and maybe special treatment.

·
Registered
30,738 Posts

[quote author=zobx link=topic=67338.msg1157717#msg1157717 date=1169225374]
Ooooh... I've never actually been to Hershey Park. I'm sure most of the PA gang would be a part of that meet if it were to happen.
[/quote]
of course.....I think Dan (mello) got his season pass for christmas. I usually make it up a few times each year. They have a water park opening in this year too.

·
Registered
14,227 Posts

[quote author=ZOOM 3 link=topic=67338.msg1157732#msg1157732 date=1169225809]
the six flags in jersey is the one that currently has the tallest coaster right?
[/quote]

who knows if thats still true this year...it was last year...called Kingda-ka

·
Registered
2,250 Posts

[quote author=saluteTOme link=topic=67338.msg1157746#msg1157746 date=1169226169]
[quote author=ZOOM 3 link=topic=67338.msg1157732#msg1157732 date=1169225809]
the six flags in jersey is the one that currently has the tallest coaster right?
[/quote]

who knows if thats still true this year...it was last year...called Kingda-ka
[/quote]

They close that ride so easily though. It is pretty tall. im totally game for a six flags meet. The parking lot is huge so we would definately have enough room to park and hang out before we go into the park. Best time to do it though would be late summer. Sometime around september would be ideal once all the youngins go back to school.

·
Registered
21,484 Posts

We definately have time to plan for this one.....get on it 'Regional Coordinator'!!!! lol.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts

Once the rest of the PA gang gets home and online, there may be enough interest that Regional Coordinator needs to organize TWO amusement park meets!!! :lol:

·
Registered
21,484 Posts

Crazy 'Vanians!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell has Lou been by the way?

·
Registered
6,851 Posts

I met him for lunch a few weeks ago, but he's definitely been a bit less active online in general lately. I think all the sports events have been keeping him glued to the TV. ;)

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

haha well im partial to hershey park, its a really great place. i mean, we could always do both, do one at six flags in the begining of the summer, and one at hershey at the end of the summer... hows that sound?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts

[quote author=zobx link=topic=67338.msg1158266#msg1158266 date=1169240894]
I met him for lunch a few weeks ago, but he's definitely been a bit less active online in general lately. I think all the sports events have been keeping him glued to the TV. ;)
[/quote]

Jim is pretty much right about the sports and TV :lol: For the next couple months until baseball starts there really isn't much sports to get into since the Flyers and Sixers suck ass!

A meet at Hersheypark or Six Flags is a great idea. If it is at Six Flags, I can stay at my mom's house in Philly if I can't drive the whole way back to Carlisle.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts

Hershey Park kicks ass. I went there this fall. We got an awesome "in". My wife's friend's Mom is some kind of executive for UPS. That year, UPS reserved the entire park (Hershey Park) for a UPS employee family day. Not only did we get in for free, they fed us for free as well. If you guys love coasters... I have two words for you: Storm Runner. The ride starts by launching you... 0-72 mph in 2 SECONDS!!! FUCKING AWESOME.

Then, of course, you can end your day in the Hershey shop getting delicious goodies at almost ridiculously discounted prices. For example, I got a box of 36 "special dark" chocolate bars for $12.. which equates to less than 50 cents a bar.

That being said, if a Hershey Park meet gets organized, I'm almost certainly down.

·
Registered
447 Posts

I will go,whether I'm driving my mazda or the 350z if I get it,but it's looking like the Z right now. Also I say we go for six flags....only because I haven't been on king da ka,and yes,it is the tallest,and happens to be the fastest coaster in the world atm I believe. The coaster reaches a speed of 128mph in about 4 sec if I'm correct,and goes over 400ft up. Either way,I will go,and I will keep checking back to take off for this.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

lol yea i definitley gotta go on that coaster. front seat or bust baby!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts

As long as im free, count me in. Nothing like a good round to 6flags... damn that place brings back memories.

1 - 20 of 950 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.