Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

While chatting with some of the admins of the Fusion Facebook groups (I'm an admin as well on the groups), we would like to make some suggestions for content on the forum:

1. Can a 2G Fusion section be added
2. For the Engine & Drivetrain - can an EcoBoost subsection be added
3. Can a banner be made for the Car of the Month winners at the top of the forum page?

This can potentially generate more traffic for the FFC. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Rob

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
If you can show me where you want the changes to be made; I don't know a think about those cars so I don't know where the ecoboost motor subforum should be added

·
Super Moderator
6,350 Posts
A car of the month banner would actually be pretty great, it would hopefully get people more involved with that contest (for FF and M3F)

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A car of the month banner would actually be pretty great, it would hopefully get people more involved with that contest (for FF and M3F)
I completely agree and potentially try to get more traffic.

XCNuse - is it still not worth considering?

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
I don't even see a banner (adblock ftw)

and I have no control over stuff like that anyway; that's all on AG, and I seriously believe they 1, don't give a crap, 2, would take them 5 years to respond and 50 years to actually do something about it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't even see a banner (adblock ftw)

and I have no control over stuff like that anyway; that's all on AG, and I seriously believe they 1, don't give a crap, 2, would take them 5 years to respond and 50 years to actually do something about it.
Coming from a forum that was taken over by AG and had all the members fight back....yea that's pretty much how it works unless you get an uprising. I was over at the Kia Forte Forums which essentially lost 95% of it's user base in a week while fighting AG on some internal issues. Then they started doing something after we left...

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
I can make new subforums though, like I said, that's not a problem, I just need to know what you want to call them, and where they need to be.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts