Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it today and it was well worth the wait!

I put pics in the subject line, but I won't be able to put pics up until it gets sunny and stops raining :p

Future upgrades include:
- Stubby antenna
- Tint job
- a stereo overhaul (summer)
- 18" rims (also summer)
along with some others I'm still tossing around ideas for!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As promised, [here] are the pictures I took the other day when it was sunny.

·
Registered
236 Posts
sirius1722 said:
Just got it today and it was well worth the wait!

I put pics in the subject line, but I won't be able to put pics up until it gets sunny and stops raining :p

Future upgrades include:
- Stubby antenna
- Tint job
- a stereo overhaul (summer)
- 18" rims (also summer)
along with some others I'm still tossing around ideas for!
Hey there!

Congratulations!! Great looking pictures!!! I bought mine last week but I have to wait a month for it. I ordered pretty much the same car as you! Looking at your car makes me want mine even more! I'm getting a 20% tint in the rears on my car (illegal to tint the front in my location) and I have already ordered a 3.5" Stubby Antenna from Ebay. Good choice getting the Leather too! :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
good pics...I'm liking the low-pro spoiler more and more. It's just a nice subtle touch making the car look a little better. And I need my 2.3 badges!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! My 3.5" stubby antenna should be coming this week, and as soon as I get the money, I'm going to take it in to get tinted prob 20-25% all the way around.

As for the spoiler, when I put a deposit down on it, I thought it was the wing spoiler which I wanted more, but decided the lip is good enough. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
nice ride man
but to tell you the truth, fully loaded means you also should have climate control. So maybe only 98% loaded :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mazda3Stratos said:
nice ride man
but to tell you the truth, fully loaded means you also should have climate control. So maybe only 98% loaded :)
I wish they had climate control on the NA-spec 3s.... :evil: I always feel we got gypped.

@luvmazda3 - Thanks for the comment! I am enjoying it! :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.