Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just got a Mazda 3i, green exterior, tan/beige cloth seats inside.

Went to big box stores for simple seat covers for the front bucket seats.
Didn't find anything nice. Mostly one piece universal seat covers that
cover headrest and seat together.

Would like 2 piece set: one for headrest, one for bucket seat.

Reviewed older posts and saw discussions for leather, neoprene covers,
wetkole that are > $200 .
I'm in the market for less expensive seat covers < $100.

Has anyone bought the ones advertised on ebay for ex:
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcustomQ5fseats

Or if you know of other stores/sites, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Stairman

·
Registered
976 Posts
I, too, am looking for seat cover, but I'm looking for leather. Let's not talk about the quality of the leather of those eBay ones. The thing is that they don't fit well since they're not customized to fit our cars. These universal covers will move around and possibly wrinkle so they're pain in the butt. The best bet is to go for what PRMazda3Girl (did i spell it wrong?) is selling. I don't know about the quality of leather but they do look good since they're made to fit our cars. The installation is time consuming though. I would like a set of those but I just simply can't afford it plus they boosted up the price due to the state tax or something.

For a price of $100 you ain't going to find something nice, so you might just get a set and throw it out since it fits like crap. Then you end up buying another set which is probably another $100. Then why not just get the $350 cover so at least you know it fits and it's supposely made out of some good quality artificial leather. I personally don't mind the artificial leather as long as they're good quality, why shoot another animal just because I want leather seat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts