Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a really hard time debating between these two colors. Anyone have any feedback and perhaps pictures they could show of the differences? There are times I think Titanium looks fantastic and then there are times I like the classiness that Silver provides....

If it helps for you guys to provide feedback, I'd be getting the GT model w/GFX and Cloth Seats...

Thanks,

PJStyles

·
Registered
773 Posts
50% of all Mazda 3's you will see on the road are Ti Gray, so if you want to be different get a silver. Also a silver with tints and those big 17'' wheels makes it look REALLY cool! I saw one at my autoshow. I actually considered silver, but my dad has a silver Matrix and having 2 of the same would kind of suck. Therefore I choose to get the Orange! :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I tried to get a fully loaded 5 door in Lava Orange and the dealer couldn't find one within a 5 state radius of Texas. Nobody had one.

I went with titanium gray in the end... I figure it will be easier to get rid of a classy color than a wild color.

·
Registered
526 Posts
SyChO said:
50% of all Mazda 3's you will see on the road are Ti Gray, so if you want to be different get a silver.
It's funny you say that since silver has been the #1 new car color for the past 2 yrs... :shock:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Aberrancy said:
I tried to get a fully loaded 5 door in Lava Orange and the dealer couldn't find one within a 5 state radius of Texas. Nobody had one.

I went with titanium gray in the end... I figure it will be easier to get rid of a classy color than a wild color.
True, but I wouldn't have that problem since I am leasing it and they "HAVE TO" take it back! :D | HAHAHAH!

neoriffic said:
It's funny you say that since silver has been the #1 new car color for the past 2 yrs...
I am talking about Mazda 3's only...

·
Registered
127 Posts
As you saw in the media forum, most likely, I have pictures of my silver 3 with tint, and personally, I think its the best color that their is. And the tint just makes just gives it an even better look. I highly recommend this color, its pretty easy to keep clean too, another plus.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
PJStyles said:
Having a really hard time debating between these two colors. Anyone have any feedback and perhaps pictures they could show of the differences? There are times I think Titanium looks fantastic and then there are times I like the classiness that Silver provides....

If it helps for you guys to provide feedback, I'd be getting the GT model w/GFX and Cloth Seats...

Thanks,

PJStyles
I am having to make the same decision as yourself; at times I feels the titanium looks classy, and I always wanted a "titanium color" car, but when I saw the silver I thought it had a very nice sparkle to it that the titanium didn't have. The other negatives are that the Titanium doesn't look good dirty, and my mom thinks the color looks flat :) ( No comments about me being a mamas boy :lol: ). UHHH DECISIONS!! :wink:

·
Registered
526 Posts
lmp180psu said:
I am having to make the same decision as yourself; at times I feels the titanium looks classy, and I always wanted a "titanium color" car, but when I saw the silver I thought it had a very nice sparkle to it that the titanium didn't have. The other negatives are that the Titanium doesn't look good dirty, and my mom thinks the color looks flat :) ( No comments about me being a mamas boy :lol: ). UHHH DECISIONS!! :wink:
Yeah, I agree w/ the Mama's boy :p the titanium just doesn't have any sparkle to it. The silver is very nice looking, but I think I'm still leaning towards the white (partially b/c no one has it)!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had a black car previously, so the silver has been great for keeping clean. I also considered titanium, but when I saw the silver in person (coming off the truck), it was an easy choice. I like the white too, but at the time I'd never seen one. White and silver would be my two choices if I had to buy the car all over again.

·
Registered
238 Posts
i found the titanium also a bit dull and without sparkle.

the silver was ok...but....at the dealership....they set it right next to the old protege and the color was exactly and same and i felt that it reminded me of the protege too much and ppl would think it's a protege i'm driving.....

just my thoughts..

·
Registered
519 Posts
the silver looks ok, but with black leather seats the titanium really looks quite classy. i have to search what the leather seats in america look like, as in australia they are currently a dealer fitted option...

it is written that there are less accidents for silver cars... more so than white ;)

·
Registered
526 Posts
I actually was really liking the titanium until I saw it in person and then switched to my current silver/black/white confusion.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I like Tit grey better than silver, I tried ordering a Tit grey sport, but they didn't have any stock left back then so I went with the blue, but one more thing you might want to consider is that Tit grey and silver have different interior colors on the cloth seats :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
FR3D said:
one more thing you might want to consider is that Tit grey and silver have different interior colors on the cloth seats :)
Is that a Canada thing b/c US spec cars have red/black on both silver and titanium?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
neoriffic said:
FR3D said:
one more thing you might want to consider is that Tit grey and silver have different interior colors on the cloth seats :)
Is that a Canada thing b/c US spec cars have red/black on both silver and titanium?
oops, sorry, that's only for the Sport, Silver sport comes with red/black and Tit grey has blue/black, for the sedan, it's blue/black for both silver and tit grey

·
Registered
109 Posts
lmp180psu said:
naaaaaaaa.....
1) tit grey is the color you see the dirt LATEST of all colors...so it looks much more longer good than any other color even its dirty.

2) NO SPARKLE???!!! kidding me.? look and tell me that theres no sparkle....come on ...tell me...ha...tell me....

http://www.mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2043

·
Registered
165 Posts
2) NO SPARKLE???!!! kidding me.? look and tell me that theres no sparkle....come on ...tell me...ha...tell me....
I was convinced I wanted Titanium Grey after looking at pictures online, but when I saw one in person (that had just been washed - in lots of sunlight) I changed my mind because there was no sparkle. Like someone said above it looked flat. Because of that, I decided on blue.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts