Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FMV Platinum Sponsor
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regular use of your mirrors is an essential part of safe driving. You need to be aware of what is happening around you all the time. Operating your car or truck with a damaged or missing side view mirror is dangerous. Don’t risk the high cost of tickets or impound fees, or have your vehicle fail inspection. Get direct replacements by Replace for your factory originals at affordable prices. You can read more information about Replace at CARiD.com.

Find out more information about direct replacement side mirrors created by Replace here.

* Installs the same as factory unit, requires no modifications;
* Backed by a limited lifetime warranty;

Here also is a link to general Replace side mirrors installation instructions. Take a look, hope you find it helpful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDBl1InWixQ

So, whether you have power mirrors, heated mirrors, folding mirrors or built-in turn signal mirrors, check all available options here: Mazda side view mirrors at CARiD

Before you hit the road, adjust your side and rear view mirrors so that you have clear visibility in each of them and remember "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear".

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
I have a question for you: do you carry, or would you consider carrying, a power folding mirror? I've seen other vendors (not forum sponsors) carry a replacement mirror that automatically folds and unfolds when the car is started/shut down. I've had my eye on some, and would rather purchase from a forum vendor, but I get the impression these "foldable" mirrors are manually foldable just like the stockers.

·
FMV Platinum Sponsor
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@ philrab

Well, our mirrors have the same specifications as factory originals. So they are manually foldable. Unfortunately, non of our suppliers offer power folding mirrors. However, if we manage to have them in future, we will let you know.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
CARID; I can post a link to the item if you'd like to investigate further and consider carrying these, but I hesitate cause I can't imagine you want me to post a link to one of your competitors that isn't a forum vendor in your own section.

I can post it here, or PM it to you. Let me know. If you choose not to pursue these, I'll be ordering elsewhere.

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
Also you may want to note that all US 1st gen Mz3's ('04-'09) are pre-wired for heated mirrors. So if someone wants to upgrade to heated mirrors and doesn't want to mess around with adding wiring like me then buying a heated housing makes the upgrade plug and play.

Just saying because instead of just putting a bunch of pictures of random mirror housings and talking about not failing inspections you could be pushing a heated housing as an upgrade to the forum members. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts