Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it says that they come with the GFX package.
but what are they?
any help is appreciated

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh wait, they're skirts aren't they
sorry about this stupid thread

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
You just wanted to get your post count up didn't you? Hee. I'm one to talk, right? :roll: :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no, i just didn't know at first....then i began to look at the differences between the gs and gt w/gfx....
another thing i noticed is that the gt w/gfx will have the side blinker
which i hate on other cars

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
if ig et hte gfx...somewhere down the line imma add another lip kit to it...to highligt it better

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Can anyone confirm if the lip spoiler on the sedan is included with the sport package on US cars? Heard a rumor that both spoilers were dealer installed and not included with the sp1 sport package :evil:

·
Registered
93 Posts
There's NO spoiler included with the 1SP .... on the 2004 6 they made it optional to (SP w/spoiler and SP w/o spoiler)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
ALL spoilers are optional.

The GT sedan w/GFX I saw today didn't have a spoiler. The rear clear lights look great!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey dinu, which dealership did you go to???

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
does anyone have pictures of the sedan without the side sill extensions??

everytime i see a non-gfx, its a pic of its front, not the sides.
i would just like to compare how it would look without them

·
Registered
984 Posts
6_funk said:

Here is the 3i w/o side sills:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I usually go to Avante Toronto for everything or Morningside just to look at the cars. I'm very happy w/the service from Avante and very dissatisfied with the attitude they give you at Morningside, so those guys won't even get an oil change out of me.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the pic.
in comparison with the gfx and non-gfx...
the side sill extensions are hardly noticible when looking at the gfx.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Avante

Avante in richmond hill is where I bought my car. They focus on customer service, absolutely wonderful people there!

·
Registered
54 Posts
schulkw said:
6_funk said:

Here is the 3i w/o side sills:

I gotta say, i really really like this car without the GRX package. It has a more lexus is300 look to it, but as soon as u add the skirts, and the front bumper package, it makes it look more bubbly.

o and by the way

HI!, name is Jon, im looking at getting thi car soon =D nice short sweet inroduction hehe. Hope to get to know you guys.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
The 3s comes without skirts, available as a package. Does anyone know of a picture of the 3s without the sidesills? I just think it'd look weird without them, and with the sport bumpers.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I gotta say, i really really like this car without the GRX package. It has a more lexus is300 look to it, but as soon as u add the skirts, and the front bumper package, it makes it look more bubbly.
I have to disagree, although I'm not a huge fan of plastic, I think the car looks like the IS 300 with the sills, I've used this comparison for a while. I personally don't like when cars round out on the bottom, the sills square off the edges. I think the sport package looks nice with the sills. The sport also drops the front and rear a bit with extensions.

My .02

1 - 19 of 19 Posts