Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I am going to be getting my first car early April (very excited!) and im down to the following cars:
honda civic
mazda3
scion tC

my sister has a white 2004 mazda3 S and we both love it. but do you think its weird if siblings drive the same car? she has a 4-dr and i would get the 5-dr so i guess its not exactly the same. Plus, hers is stock except tint and I would mod mine out a little. She gets compliments all the time on her car and how people think its the nicest mazda3 they've seen. it is really nice. so do you think the mazda is better than the scion and honda? let me know.. thanks!

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Not weird at all. There are members here who are married, and both them and their spouse drive 3s. In fact, I'm considering giving my fiancee my 3 when we get married, and going out and buying another 3 for myself.

·
Registered
204 Posts
get the 3! she'll be jealous your's is newer :)

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
[quote author=dmention7 link=topic=65823.msg1128213#msg1128213 date=1167680960]
and that it's a hatch :D
[/quote]

or not :D

:klavergreg:

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
[quote author=jiggojello link=topic=65823.msg1128432#msg1128432 date=1167693939]
I'd go for the tC... if you can get one. I hear they're pretty rare?
[/quote]

not really, they are everywhere.

Get the 3!

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
idk..

idk thats me. Even if my brother bought the best car for the price, id still get something else, different.

I got a mazda3. But i like the Honda civic and scion TC as well. but civic is too priced

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Dude are you kidding me?

For over a year my girlfriend and I drove Mazda3's... she had a white 04 Sedan, and I had a grey 05 hatch... then it got worse...

Now we both drive 05 Neon SRT-4's... both white... identical twins. Trust me, having matching car with your brother/sister is nothing lol...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts