Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into purchasing the new Rocky Mountain Radar Jammer. I saw it on the net and it looks promising, but I can't help but wonder if it actually does anything? Does anyone have any experience with them?

· Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx,

with your links i have found that jammers are not illegal in texas and looks like ill be getting an LPP or an AL along with a V1 and Laser Deflectors for my plates, this is all I needed to know, thanks again

· Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
[quote author=kj442 link=topic=70453.msg1242957#msg1242957 date=1172802039]
i could build a radar jammer from where im sitting right now...i work for an engineering company that deals almost only with RF frequencies....

its relatively easy...or you could just modulate the signal so that they get useless information back...
[/quote]
damn, if only i knew how to modulate an rf signal, i know it's illegal to do it, but it's not illegal to talk about it. let me in on it kev, please

· Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
[quote author=TruboPower link=topic=70453.msg1243345#msg1243345 date=1172811126]
exactly. effective against OLD technology. Unless you are jamming in some bum town with kustom 55's you need to figure out a new plan. Theres no reason to jam radar anyways
[/quote]

I have had about 3 reasons to jam Ka band radar and 4 reasons to jam laser this year alone, and yes, I am talking about tickets. And, yes, they are mostly from po-dunk little towns between San Antonio and Mexico. I make a lot of trips back and forth to see family, and my Whistler has done nothing to alert me of the police =[. i don't think it's anybody's place to tell me what I need. Unless you drive here, you don't know what I may need, but thanx for trying to help, I guess...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.