Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QUOTE OF MYSELF " OH I PMED YALL BOUT THIS BUT IM STILL A YEAR BEHIND IN MY BRAIN :) :) "

i was told about a delaware meet on a diff forum for mazda's its goin to happen so if you wanna come you can say your comin on this thread of you can just show up.

here is a quote from the other forum

Go-Kart meet!! Jan. 13th - Delaware

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! A Delaware meet! Ok, here is the deal. We will be going to Mid-Atlantic Grand Prix on Saturday, Jan. 13th at 1 PM We have slots for 16 people (two groups of 8). The price is $55. This includes a membership to the raceway, the pre-race information and equipment, 3 full races, plus all of the discounts and benefits of being a member. Here is the list of people signed up to go so far. If you cannot make it, please let me know as soon as possible so that we can find someone else to fill your slot.

1. jbiird317
2. boostdprotegelx
3. jasonkilpa
4. b1gham
5. boosted24 - ?
6. wbriggs19061
7. [email protected]
8. funkycoldg
9. Redrims
10. Drew (Jbird's friend)
11. 5moreyears

I know that this is not the original package that we discussed, but the guy at the raceway told me that this was his standard package for car clubs that meet here. Plus, if you really like it and want to come back, it is much cheaper with the membership...

Directions are on the Mid-Atlantic Grand Prix webpage: http://www.midatlanticgrandprix.com/cms/?Directions
there is a few more people on that list + another list of just spectators that wont be racing like me :)

They are saying that we are goin to park @ the University parking lot and walk two minutes to the raceway.

Come one Come All!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Short Notice Delaware Meet in New Castle... READ QUICK TO ATTEND 1/13/07

well im back from the meet and it was fun cant wait for the next one. pictures will be up soon and a link to the gallery will be posted as soon as they are online!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: Short Notice Delaware Meet in New Castle.. 1/13/07! "pics up shortly"

this meet was very fun... subbing for pictures

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Short Notice Delaware Meet in New Castle.. 1/13/07! "PICTURES ARE UP"

click the image above to go to the gallery to view the pictures!​

·
Registered
276 Posts
Nice panoramic pic Josh.

Yea, the meet was hella fun, it was my first time at the Mid-Atlantic Grand Prix and definatly not the last.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts