Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a used Shoei RF-800 helmet. This helmet is about 3 years old and has never been dropped. Looking for $150 shipped or best offer!

I'm sure that this helmet could be used for autocross or drag racing events as well! :lol:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can't have my Annabelle!!! She's our sweetie!!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No interest. . . . . Remember the price is negotiable. This is a stellar helmet and Shoei is top notch. In my eyes the only possible better helmet is Arai.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a XL, but I would say it fits more like a large. My RF-1000 is an XL, and it doesn't fit as sung as my RF-800.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
[quote author=weezerfan84 link=topic=121251.msg2564426#msg2564426 date=1219638782]
No interest. . . . . Remember the price is negotiable. This is a stellar helmet and Shoei is top notch. In my eyes the only possible better helmet is Arai.
[/quote]

And its still a used helmet...I would NEVER buy a used helmet, you have no idea of the history. Hell, you can't even be sure of the history, you got it with your bike didn't you?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, but I knew the guy who was wearing it. He's been the only person on his bike since day one. The only reason why I even bought a new helmet was because I got a Shoei-RF1000 for a really freaking good deal, so I jumped on it. It wasn't the color I wanted (matte black), but I took gloss black. The two other people I ride with both have the exact same helmets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts