Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is an A/T, and I have been reading alot of talk about this "Smart" computer that memorizes the shift points at the begining ...

well i was wondering lets say I just slightly press the pedal for normal acceleration my car will almost always shift from 2700 -3000 always around there... ofcourse if i really press it it goes higher.. and if i feather it , it goes lower...

Just wondering if you guys have payed attention to yours and noticed around what rpm your car regularly shifts from 1-2 and 2-3..

Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
civicex2g said:
Just wondering if you guys have payed attention to yours and noticed around what rpm your car regularly shifts from 1-2 and 2-3..
Thanks
Exactly the same as yours. Which is why, when I'm driving secondary roads less than 55 mph, I use the sport shift - hate to sit there in auto feeling it search. By the way, it's my bride's main car, so I didn't get the choice of buying manual!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.