Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys well I decided to retire the car and soon I will be parting it out. The reason I decided to do this is that coming home from Disneyland today my bumper got ripped off once again and screwed up my trunks alignment which now i can't open the trunk. So I will be selling all my GTSpec parts, Buddyclub Condensor, XM Radio Reciever, Carbon Hood, and some other things.

I will be also converting it back to stock bumpers maybe the 07 style cause i like how it looks but we'll see if I can get in contact with some people at Mazda. As for my BBK, I maybe be selling that along with my rims and my Intrax Springs and what not. Everything will be going so keep an eye out.

Just want to thank everyone for helping me out at the very beginning where I knew nothing to being someone that is recognized in the Mazda3 community. Also my goal at the beginning of my project with the Mazda3 is to show the public it's potential and also get companies interested in making parts for our cars. I know I whored out my car to a few companies but it was to bring more aftermarket parts for the Mazda3 where there was a few. When I step back at it now I feel like I helped out and I hope I was helpful in this community.

Thanks guys for everything!

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cry:

im gonna miss the car man. is the B2 kit that low where it can get ripped off easily?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=Marne_Aeok link=topic=115730.msg2417916#msg2417916 date=1214391764]
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cry:

im gonna miss the car man. is the B2 kit that low where it can get ripped off easily?
[/quote]

nah it wasn't that low it. First it when i got my rear bumper ripped of was due to the tow truck and last night i had 2 people in the back which weight the car down and also i was coming down from a parking structure and it had a weird speed bump which totally f'd everything up!! I had no problem with driving it around though though. Even where I live we had some steep drive ways but I was able to drive around with no problems at all. The parking structures down angle plus the weird speed bump and two people in the rear was what did it.

[quote author=araw at bituin link=topic=115730.msg2417950#msg2417950 date=1214396308]
^ it looks like its .5 inches away from the ground lol.

good luck with your sale! what are you getting next?
[/quote]

Not 100% sure. I'm not sure if I am going to modify my next car like I did with this one. Right now I may keep the car and get a Piaggio MP3 500 for gas and then I may look for getting a new car as soon as I pay this one off.

if you don't know what it is it's this:

[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=115730.msg2417959#msg2417959 date=1214396888]
What lowering springs do you have, and how many miles? :lol:

[/quote]

I have Intrax Lowering Springs and I'm not 100% sure but I installed it in sometime in early 2006.

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
[quote author=sh1bby69 link=topic=115730.msg2419043#msg2419043 date=1214419032]

[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=115730.msg2417959#msg2417959 date=1214396888]
What lowering springs do you have, and how many miles? :lol:

[/quote]

I have Intrax Lowering Springs and I'm not 100% sure but I installed it in sometime in early 2006.

[/quote]

Hmm, 1.5" might be a bit low for me, but if you're parting those out I just might be interested for the right price :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
[quote author=sh1bby69 link=topic=115730.msg2419043#msg2419043 date=1214419032]

[/quote]

Ive been seeing those around lately, i always thought they would tip over easily because of the front wheel, but nevermind. Im not big on the body modding scene but i did like how you kept your car.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Good luck with the part out, make sure to make a separate thread in the buy/sell section for all your parts, with lots of photos!

Sorry you're giving up the car though :( it's always been fun seeing the car evolve.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll let you all know when my parts come off my car. As far as I know it'll be my hood (which I think there has been a few request already), GTSpec stuff, BuddyClub condensor, blue interior led lights, xm radio reciever, and my LED tail lights.as for my bbk and springs those maybe on a hold along with my rims.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
its the nature of the game....as one dies a few rise.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts