Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, people. I've seen 2-3 of you parking in B-lot and rideshare and driving around the SFU roads.

So far, I've seen a titanium grey or 2 and a blue one.

:D I'm interested in who you are!! I keep staring at your cars and telling friends "that's the new Mazda 3!" lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'll have to drive up to SFU some day and park my car there so you can walk through and say "Thats the THIRD Mazda3 I've seen today!!"

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm... must be a lot of people who aren't on the boards then...
time to spam their cars! mwa hahaha!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I park at west mall (reserve) as well, and about 3 cars away is the new Mazda3 Sport (hatchback), 5 speed. Silver colour, i think. Whose is it?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the last month the 3 has been released, I've seen a sudden flood of MZ3s on campus :) WMX, B-lot, C-lot... scary, but in a good way :)

jh1017, I think I saw you once... oh wait... maybe that was another MZ3 owner.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ha, I just drove to SFU today........

although it is a SAT,
Silver GS H/B

i've grad from SFU already....just wanna to see how the UNIVERCITY project is coming along.........

do you guys know what's that new building at B-lot for?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
M3 Craz said:
do you guys know what's that new building at B-lot for?
for making us rideshare people angry by moving our lot way way way out to the end of the school...and forcing us to either walk AROUND the construction or THROUGH the grass...

:x :x :x

there better be some kind of tuning garage with the new UniverCity... or at the least, a hockey store...

But to answer your question... I'm not sure.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That sucks,

I think I heard that they are gonna to build a parkage on top of B-lot...

maybe it's just a rumor............but yah I just can imagine walking around that building is a headache.

·
Banned
868 Posts
That new building is where all the comsci stuff is going to go. ASB is going to be JUST going to be appsci only.

They're going to move all the stuff they moved to MTF to there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts