Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

Hi all,

Just got home from the after signing the deal...can't wait to take delivery.

Got the 3 Sedan GT/GFX cloth
Sunset Orange 5Speed
negotiated for a block heater, all weather mats, wheel locks and front mud guards...I now know that the front guards are standard equipment...I'm a bit miffed about this.

Anyway bottom line $23,100 + 7%GST out the door.

When I take delivery I'll ask if the dealer wants to rectify the mud guard issue.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome to the board! When you get the car, if you could take some pics it would be great - we have very little orange pics to see. Plus I like the colour :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thats interesting...what dealer did you get the car at? Its going to be interesting as the mudguards will not fit if you have the GFX package. Maybe they'll give them to you as take aways?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,

I will definately be posting pics. Car will be at the dealer Monday and I'll get it Tuesday on the way to work :( 12 hours of anticipation for the road :D

Now that you mention take aways... perhaps that is why they agreed so easily... we said we would install them ourselves next winter...hmmm

Got the car at Sunridge.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Congrats! & Help Please!

:D Congrats On Your Purchase!!

Sounds to me like you got a great deal there... I'm actually looking at the exact same package you got (without the mud-guards)...

I've been quoted $24000 out the door plus GST & PST... A $276 dealer prep charge was included in this total. How'd you do it????

Congrats Again! & Thanks!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts