Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Here is my story. I'm graduating college this may, and I have to do something with my beloved ms3. Because I'm leaving out of the states, I have to make a decision whether I'm selling my car or taking it with me.

There is only one benefit if I take it back with me. I will be the only driver who drives ms3 in korea since mazda has not launch their products in korea. Because of that, maintanance will cost me a lot of money if there is something wrong with my car.

So i decided to sell my 07 silver ms3 with about 15000 miles at 18,000. It would be stock and I will be parting out. Is that a reasonable price? If I will have to sell my car under 17500 I will not sell it and take it with me because my car means to me a lot. If I list my car at 18,000, do you guys think I wll be able to sell it before may? i know this crisis has been hurting auto industry these days.

I just wanted to hear many opinions as possible. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
73 Posts
can you sell it back to the dealership? how much are they willing to buy it back? dealerships will also offer consignment deals as well. just leave your car there when you leave and let them sell it, then they just take a commission off sale price.

·
Registered
879 Posts
[quote author=gtpeace7 link=topic=139143.msg2998506#msg2998506 date=1237251108]
Ok. Here is my story. I'm graduating college this may, and I have to do something with my beloved ms3. Because I'm leaving out of the states, I have to make a decision whether I'm selling my car or taking it with me.

There is only one benefit if I take it back with me. I will be the only driver who drives ms3 in korea since mazda has not launch their products in korea. Because of that, maintanance will cost me a lot of money if there is something wrong with my car.

So i decided to sell my 07 silver ms3 with about 15000 miles at 18,000. It would be stock and I will be parting out. Is that a reasonable price? If I will have to sell my car under 17500 I will not sell it and take it with me because my car means to me a lot. If I list my car at 18,000, do you guys think I wll be able to sell it before may? i know this crisis has been hurting auto industry these days.

I just wanted to hear many opinions as possible. Thanks in advance.
[/quote]take it with you.

if push comes to shove, you sell it to a korean for more than you would sell it here. They'd love to have a car that no one else has.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sorry, but I don't think you'd have an easy time getting 18k for it. I recently shopped for (and bought) a used MS3. If I came across an 07 on autotrader with 15k miles on it for 18k, I didn't give it a second glance.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Is it a sport or gt ?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=cameronaus link=topic=139143.msg3008751#msg3008751 date=1237663949]
Is it a sport or gt ?
[/quote]
its' gt

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=speeedbump link=topic=139143.msg3001815#msg3001815 date=1237388810]
Sorry, but I don't think you'd have an easy time getting 18k for it. I recently shopped for (and bought) a used MS3. If I came across an 07 on autotrader with 15k miles on it for 18k, I didn't give it a second glance.
[/quote]
thanks for your comment :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts