Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm not trying to cause trouble here.

I inadvertently put a couple small items for sale yesterday without realizing that I did not meet the minimum post requirements of 50. Sorry for that. Most forums I've ever been to have the seller area set up so that you simply cannot post until you meet the minimum requirements. I've been here for more than 18 months and didn't think I would have an issue with selling. Is there a limitation to your forum server software that doesn't let you build in restrictions for sub-forums? It would be much easier for the mods if they didn't have to police the area and it would also save people like me from wasting my time to write a nicely thought out sale thread that ended up getting deleted before I even knew there was a problem.

·
Super Moderator
8,777 Posts
Not at this time but typically if you've been around for a while and would like to sell an item you can PM a mod or admin and ask permission. The rule is in affect to keep people from making an account just to sell an item and then go away. I see your concern.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Also, if you PM a moderator once you meet the requirements they are almost always willing to put your thread back up so you do not have to re-type it. :)

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=billbillw link=topic=185425.msg3917533#msg3917533 date=1296146217]
Thanks for that advice.
[/quote]

Yep, things are never actually deleted (just moved to where you can't see them), so we can always at least copy and paste your post for you, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts