1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
# Description: Seiko Men's watch SKA096
# Great looking gents watch!
# Stainless steel and gold plate.
# Kinetic quartz movement never needs batteries.
# Case back reveals the inner mechanisms of the watch.
# Link bracelet with polished gold plated accent links.
# Blue dial.
# LumiBrite hands and hour markers.
# Automatic date calendar.
# Water resistant to 100 meters, (330 ft.).
# Energy is stored for up to 6 months.
# Energy indicator shows status of energy stored.
# Step-motion second hand will move in 2-second intervals when energy is reaching a level of less than
24 hours.
# Case is 38.5mm diameter, 12mm thick.

Watch has been sized but have all links! Back pic didn't take to well but it's in great condition no blemishes on crystal! Sells on ebay for 160+!!

Better pics hereV
http://cgi.ebay.com/SEIKO-KINETIC-TWO-TONE-SEE-THRU-100-m-SKA096_W0QQitemZ380036152198QQihZ025QQcategoryZ31387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
$50 OBO Shipped!

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Did you buy it new? How long have you worn it?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought it new worn maybe 2 or 3 times...I have a big collection and prefer the silicone straps or leather straps. It has been sized but I have all the links etc it's in great condition.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$50+ shipping in great condition keeps time but after wearing for 5 min the charge indicator goes to 1/4 don't know if it needs to be worn more...It is in great condition!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Nice watch and great price.

I collect watches and have a few Seiko's. Them Kinetic watch's if dead dead or havn't been worn in a while. Just swing the watch back and forth for about 3 or 4 mins. That should give enough power to start off. And if the second hand moves in one second intervals you should be good. If the second hand moves in 2 second intervals after this fast recharge...then you gots a problem. lol

But again, free bump :) GL on the sale.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it tics in 1 second increments so it's good there. I have a TON of watches started in seikos now I have omega/rolex/oris.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:sold:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.