Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I thought that we should start one huge thread that include old and new pictures of the sedan. That way, we don't have many threads with pictures here and there. We can have one great big thread with alot of images so I can get my daily fill. Thanks.

I'll start it off...

·
Registered
114 Posts
These aren't new but to add to the pic post

Im Kinda partial to the Titanium Grey. Can't you tell? :lol:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
J'ai visite le site ce soir. Un excellent debut. Je te tiens au courant de ce que je pense quand j'aurais plus de temps pour bien le "checker"

Salut!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Voulzev vous coucher avec moi ce soir.

I think I got the spelling right. Oui?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
ni men dou shuo fa yu... wei shen me? :p
Wo kan Mazda 3 sedan de shihou, wo jue de hen kuai le!
(mandarin, in pingyin form)

I took french until grade 11. Tried browsing the mazda3quebec site and totally didn't understand a thing :p

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow Thanks Dinu! More pics for my website! :p

I now NEED time to think about which color will be the best for me...

Stratos Blue is... WOW!
Arctic Green too!
Titanium was my first choice!
White would be great!
Yellow would flash, people wouldn't have choice to "look" at you, since I have no girlfriend maybe that would be a wise choice ;)

-Frank

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Frank said:
Wow Thanks Dinu! More pics for my website! :p

I now NEED time to think about which color will be the best for me...

Yellow would flash, people wouldn't have choice to "look" at you, since I have no girlfriend maybe that would be a wise choice ;)

-Frank
I think yellow is what the Doc ordered :)

I test drove a 6 when it came out and it was yellow, V6, w/GFX and EVERYONE was STARRING at me :) The car looked so good and the driver too of course 8)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Mazda3Quebec.com (Photos section) will have a total of 586 Mazda3 Pictures, from the GX Sedan through the GT Sport (Passing by the GFX Sedan) with Interior, Exterior, Accessories and miscenaleous pics!

Thanks mainly to Mazda3Forums which provides most of the available pictures on my website!

-Frank

1 - 20 of 51 Posts