Mazda3 Forums banner

If you were ordering a sedan today, what color would you choose?

• Indigo Blue Mica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titanium Gray Metallic

• Velocity Red Metallic

• Arctic White

• Sunlight Silver Metallic

• Sunset Orange Mica

• Sand Mica

• Black Mica

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the Indigo Blue

·
Registered
396 Posts
i'm still deciding between white, titanium grey, and black

has anyone seen black mica?

·
Registered
396 Posts
more importantly......has anyone seen white???

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
6_funk said:
more importantly......has anyone seen white???
My dealer said the white looked awesome...b/c it really made the tailights and underspiler stand out. No duh, b/c they are black. My dealer knows nothing but I make it sound like he does.

I think white is too much contrast b/w the tailights and the underspoiler. It's like driving a zebra around.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I saw a white sedan, didn't look too shabby, but I'm not a big fan of white vehicles, I always thought it makes em look like a fleet vehicle

Overall best look I've seen on a white car

·
Registered
396 Posts
went to the dealership again, and i think i'm gonna go with indigo blue

·
Registered
396 Posts
i went to markham mazda, but i'm not sure if its called that
its on highway7 and mccowan, roughly.

sorry dinu, i'm done test driving. i'm gonna purchase within the next week or so.

·
Registered
396 Posts
imo, black looks ok...but it gets dirty WAY TOO OFTEN!! and it looks really crappy when its dirty. also, it shows every imperfection, such as swirl marks or scratches/chips in the paint.

therefore: indigo blue, arctic white, titanium grey

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I think Tit Grey is my first choice at the moment, but might change when I see it in person. I saw a velocity red, sunlight silver, and winning blue sedans with sport bumpers and sport pkg ( GT w/GFX for Canada) at my local dealer, and the red looks very sharp in person( not too light, not too dark), but would be a cop magnet in my area. The winning blue looks better on the hatch than on the sedan. The sunlight silver looked great bathed in the sunlight surrounded by 8 inches of snow. If I don't like the Tit gray in person, sunlight silver will probably be my color choice; it is classic yet sporty.

·
Registered
396 Posts
we don't get winning blue on our sedans
(this is the Canadian section)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here are my picks, in order of priority:
- Velocity Red : saw it on the Sport (they have 1 at Markham Mazda) & it looked quite good - would have to see it on a sedan next. A cop magnet? Most definitely (my 'teg is red), so it's always safer to stay in the right lane.
- Ti Gray: this was my original pick - a stealthy colour, but it looks a little over camouflaged in the winter.
- Indigo Blue: looks nice but we had an indigo blue Altima a few years ago the swirl marks showed up real good with this colour.
- Silver: Oops, almost forgot this one. A great colour, if my van wasn't already silver this would be close to the top of my list.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts