• White

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hows it going? Haven't been here in a while, really busy with school (one more semester!!).

Anyways, I got into a car accident, again, 100% other guy's fault so his insurance is paying for my repairs.

One of damaged parts is the headlight assembly which they gave me ~$900 for. Now I figured, I could just buy a pair of Oracle lighting with pre-installed halos for ~$600-$700 and consider it an upgrade.

Now, I just want a second opinion from you guys, obviously I'm getting it white because any other color and I'll be calling for unwanted attention, which I don't need from the cops. So I am getting this Oracle Headlamp.

But now the question is, is the colorshift (can change different colors) for another $100 worth it? Or should I just stick with the white?

Update: Just realized I can always add the colorshift if I wanted to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think the colorshift is cool, for a photo shoot or something, however I think its smart to have it on white when driving to do as you said and avoid unwanted attention. In the end I say get the colorshift if you like it, you got more than enough money for it and its not out of pocket, treat yo self.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I assume they gave you $900 for HID headlights correct? Why would you downgrade to these just for halos - you are giving up alot in usable light output, and you will need to convert from D2S HID to H7 Halogen, or some cheap aftermarket HIDs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts