Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked mine up in Knoxville after a 369 mile drive from Memphis, TN. Got the car for 17,200 with ABS and Moonroof options. The Mazda dealership in Knoxville gets the thumbs up from me. Very friendly and great price of course.

The car looks better in person than it does in these pics (I didn't know the styling was so Neon-like).

Pics (some of the non-thumbnail images can get quite large)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very nice !

I like the contrast between the black tail lights and the car. Are you considering tints ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I am going to get it tinted next week. There was a Titanium Gray sedan on here that had 26 front and 14 back I really liked. Should look nice on the white.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Sean said:
Tommorrow, I promise. Driving 13 hours in one day takes alot out of you :)
Why did it take you 13 hours to get from Memphis to Knoxville and back?

Congrats on the purchase, but I must say, white really does nothing for the 3, jmo.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why did it take you 13 hours to get from Memphis to Knoxville and back?

Congrats on the purchase, but I must say, white really does nothing for the 3, jmo.
6 hours there including stops, 1 hour to buy the car, then another 6 with one quick stop on the way back. Your not supposed to run the car at a constant speed for the first 600 miles so we took it slower on the way back.

As for the white thing I think it does do something for the car, jmo of course. I think Winning Blue, Titanium Gray and Rally White are the three defining colors for the car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
looks great! *drools*

thats what I'm thinking of getting, but I wish the seats were red to match the interior console buttons, or the buttons were blue...that would be amazing. I was thinking of getting leather to solve the problem, but I'll probably just get cloth, and then maybe do a custom black/white interior later.

btw, is Rally White (US?) the same as Arctic White? (Canadian)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I love the term "rally" white...
mwa ha ha ha ha!

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey shawn, I have the same car as you, and i noticed that for the front part, where we put our license plates u covered the hole. Howd u do it? Mine has this ugly black hole dat i wanna get rid of. tell me how please. peace.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here in Tennessee we only have to have a back plate so they don't usually drill the front holes. When I was arranging the deal for my car over the phone I told them not to drill.

·
Registered
67 Posts
haha, you got that dealer-sticker off, but fast! lol Either that, or it's Photoshopped off! Damn it, now I like the white too...! grrr....

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It only took about a minute to take the sticker off thankfully. I guess since it's a new car the sun hadn't baked it in yet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts