Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to buy scuff plates for the front doors? Mine are pretty well for lack of a better word scuffed up I want to replace them :)

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Are you referring to the stock, black plastic sill plates? If so, you can check with the sponsors on this forum. There are several selling Mazda parts. Or, at a local junk yard etc.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup those are the ones, the good ole stock plastic ones, I'm hoping I can get them for cheap.. I'm ready to ban people from riding in my car. Driver side has no scuffs passenger side.. is pretty messed up.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Well, I would start with a local junk or salvage yard. I'm sure there are some from wrecked 3's. If not, I can't imagine they would be that expensive to buy from a sponsor.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
I actually have a pair for sale, since I picked up a set from a Mazdaspeed3 ;)

I don't remember seeing any visible scuffs, but I'll take some pictures if you're interested.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you mind posting some pics? I wanna make sure they're the right part :), and how much are you looking to get for them?

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
I can take pics tonight when I get home from work. If I forget and you don't have them by like 10pm tonight, shoot me a PM to remind me :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts