Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what? I've been trying not to say anything and cover his back... but he has done nothing but ignore my phone calls (IM EVEN ONE OF HIS SPONSORS). I played a BIG part in selling Ed the turbo kit he has now. In returns, Jerad said he would send me an intake for the sale. When was that Ed? 4 months ago? Still no intake. I haven't been bugging him and bugging him either, until about a month ago it started getting annoying waiting for it. I can't believe I even THOUGHT I was going to get an intake. Nope, I was wrong. I have delt with his lies and "Yeah I have the intake boxed up it's ready to be shipped out with the others" BS. You know what Jerad? I don't even want the damn intake anymore. You just used me to make profit and don't give me shit out of it.

Not only am I pissed because I feel used, but what about all the other "customers" that have had a bad experience with Jerad? Yeah, that's right. To many to count. I no longer want to be affiliated with Jerad or this SCI company.

I'm done with SCI. peace.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
sorry u never got your intake Corey. I remember when you first told me about it. You've been waiting patiently and I even remember a few weeks ago when he promised he would ship "tomorrow".

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
[quote author=Sokool link=topic=72148.msg1270598#msg1270598 date=1174020891]
DAMN!!??!?!?!?!?! :shock:

Well this plus the other thread had pretty much made me not want to touch an SCI product with a 39.5 ft pole. :lol:
[/quote]

but you might with a 40' pole? :lol:..... j/k

I've never purchased anything from SCI.....and most likely never will due to these "great testimonials" that seem to appear daily. You can't run a business and neglect your customers. Also, I feel that the use of the Emanage system for the SCI kits turned out to be very dangerous due to the Mazda ECU countering the tunes. To say that the Emanage was a tried and true system, with however many miles he said they tested it, left me doubting the validity of their R&D. You can't just throw parts in a package and "say" that they work as you intend them to. To me, that's being dishonest. For the amount of money we as customer's have to lay down for a turbo kit, the kit has to function 100% and be safe. I don't feel the Emanage proved to be that type of product, thus tainting the whole SCI turbo kit......

It's just plain and simple folks, if you're going to boost, Hiboost is the way to go. Case closed.

J

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
SCI is a snake, liar and theif. I hope he needs the money from SCI to pay his bills. He will feel what it is like to lose money like me and others.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
It's ok Corey I'll let you look in my engine bay at my F2 cuz it'll be here in a soon :lol:
sorry I couldn't resist. Well u know I'm down for a road trip...

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=yomomspimp06 link=topic=72148.msg1270799#msg1270799 date=1174030900]
sorry u never got your intake Corey. I remember when you first told me about it. You've been waiting patiently and I even remember a few weeks ago when he promised he would ship "tomorrow".
[/quote]

I believe he said it would ship about a 1,000 times, to no avail.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
lmao you're funny. dude we should stop crying over spilled milk. We know this guy is an A** and yea you're mad but that's life. not everyone has morals to uphold. look at it this way atleast you didn't lose any money. I was scammed outta $150 once. guess what? I rolled with the punches and now I'm getting a F2,BCC,and springs. Just work hard and buy your own intake.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Re: I quit.

[quote author=Wizno link=topic=72148.msg1270597#msg1270597 date=1174020835]
Word! Glad I never saved up for a kit.
[/quote]

instead you bought a MazdaSpeed :)

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Get a ebay intake. I had one, It was excellent. A copy of the F2. A hell of a lot less money. I dont get why ppl want brand name on a few pipes and a filter. Its not like theres a lot of technology in it. Get the ebay and save your money.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
well there is R&D, but ebay intakes are reverse engineered, and usually fairly well, so most of the time they work. Just don't expect any support if it doesn't work or you get a CEL

1 - 20 of 61 Posts