Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

Hi there! Am I glad I ran into this forum, there is ton of info. on the new Mazda3!

I recently (2 weeks ago) I visited the Jarman Mazda dealership in Edmonton, and got a really good look at the Mazda3 Sedan (silver)floor model they had. This is one sweet ride, and I really liked the rear tail-light treatment, blacked out...none of the clear stuff i see on modied civic...etc. It was fully loaded, leather, GFX package...

Overall, I was impressed... 8)

I need a test drive of this vehicle to get the final picture, and I am leaning towards the Titanium grey color, Sedan GT with the 4 AT & GFX package...

Cheers!

Anything else I missed??

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome! That silver GT w/ GFX was very impressive, indeed. I saw it there a couple of weeks back as well. They had a red GT + GFX + leather sedan (MT) and a blue sport GT (AT) for test-drive purposes. Suncance has a silver GT + GFX sedan (no leather) for test-drive purposes as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dinu01 said:
Welcome to the board!

Feel free to post any question you might have (but not before doing a search) :)

Thanks! :D

Looking forward on learn new info ont he Mazda3! I've been looking a different cars, and finally the 3 came out! I'm glad I wauted!

Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zc1 said:
Welcome! That silver GT w/ GFX was very impressive, indeed. I saw it there a couple of weeks back as well. They had a red GT + GFX + leather sedan (MT) and a blue sport GT (AT) for test-drive purposes. Suncance has a silver GT + GFX sedan (no leather) for test-drive purposes as well.
Thanks zc1! Jarman had the silver one all decked out, expected it had no rear spoiler...overall I was impressed with the vehicle, got to throughly play around in the car! :D However, the leather is something I wouldn't have...

Which mazda3 are you looking into getting?

·
Registered
120 Posts
They had the accessory red inserts inside the doors and on the dash as well...wasn't really feeling that. I've left some more info in your private messages.

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Hi SaharaTJ! Keep in mind everyone and their mom is getting a 3 in Titanium, I would go for the white (it is the fastest colour anyway :) ) but to each their own.

Good luck on getting your new ride!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
budgy said:
Hi SaharaTJ! Keep in mind everyone and their mom is getting a 3 in Titanium, I would go for the white (it is the fastest colour anyway :) ) but to each their own.

Good luck on getting your new ride!

I have already seen a few of titan greys, wining blue mica and the sunset orange mica (it's ok - but not my first choice)...white is a very possible choice now, since I have seen a white Mazda6, it is look great.

White with the GFX package....Zoom Zoom! :D

Cheers!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have already seen a few of titan greys, wining blue mica and the sunset orange mica (it's ok - but not my first choice)...white is a very possible choice now, since I have seen a white Mazda6, it is look great.

White with the GFX package....Zoom Zoom! :D

Cheers![/quote]

I've been dying to see the lava orange in person, but seems like no one has them in stock since they aren't the best selling colour. Saw an orange owner on Gateway Blvd the other day (by Club Fit), but it was too far away to really appreciate it. Hopefully I'll see it full daylight in all it's glory.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts