Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to go to Signature Mazda today to take a look if they had any m3's.

There was one silver loaded SportGT, one red semi loaded SportGT, and one white base (convienience package) sedan.

While I was there, checking out the red hatch inside the showroom, a sales asked us to leave the car, as it was JUST sold.

What a lucky guy :(

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Yeah, the dealer kept asking ppl not to wait. If somebody wants that one, he/she can drive it on the same day. Unfortunately that's not the color I want. If not I'd be driving it already.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Test drove a Silver Sport M3 at Sig Mazda on Thursday... Sweet car. My car (buying in about 1 month) will be a M3 GT Sedan w/ GFX package and leather seats.

I liked the "get up and go" of the car... it was a little more than my previous car (Sunfire GT 150hp). Handling was nice and smooth... so was the clutch. The stereo is nice but the dealer was telling me "no 6-disc changer and no mp3 player" both of which are offered as options in the USA. Do i sense a road-trip coming for some feature installations?

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
D said:
The stereo is nice but the dealer was telling me "no 6-disc changer and no mp3 player" both of which are offered as options in the USA. Do i sense a road-trip coming for some feature installations?
You think like I do :D

Mainly, I a few of us want the factory HID's.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Absinthe said:
Yeah, the dealer kept asking ppl not to wait. If somebody wants that one, he/she can drive it on the same day. Unfortunately that's not the color I want. If not I'd be driving it already.
Well what color do you want than Absinthe ? I think arctic white, winning blue mica, black mica, titanium grey metallic (color I have is the best)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Damn there goes my bid to be the first ones to drive the Mazda3 around Vancouver :(

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wahyinghung said:
Damn there goes my bid to be the first ones to drive the Mazda3 around Vancouver :(
LOL, no worries....you WERE going to be the first, but things happened that were out of your control.

When are you getting yours now? I'll be picking up mine on Monday *fingers crossed* :D

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
wahyinghung said:
Well what color do you want than Absinthe ? I think arctic white, winning blue mica, black mica, titanium grey metallic (color I have is the best)
First choice: Winning Blue.
Second choice: Tit Grey.
Third choice: Arctic White.

If only we have Lava Orange..... :?

·
Registered
396 Posts
at was at the dealership in newmarket, and there were at least 8 different people looking at the the 3. i hope this doesn't turn into the civic, where you see at least three at every stop light

·
Registered
177 Posts
Levitron said:
wahyinghung said:
LOL, no worries....you WERE going to be the first, but things happened that were out of your control.

When are you getting yours now? I'll be picking up mine on Monday *fingers crossed* :D
Yeah there were quite a bit if distractions. But now it seems to be pretty good now after those stuff got sorted out. Oh well we can still enjoy our Mazda 3's pretty soon. So what color and did you settle with the hatch or sedan ?

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wahyinghung said:
Levitron said:
wahyinghung said:

Yeah there were quite a bit if distractions. But now it seems to be pretty good now after those stuff got sorted out. Oh well we can still enjoy our Mazda 3's pretty soon. So what color and did you settle with the hatch or sedan ?
I'll be going with a black mica SportGT. With SportAT, unfortunately.....but what more can I ask for? Mom's gotta have a grocery getter still ;)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
6_funk said:
at was at the dealership in newmarket, and there were at least 8 different people looking at the the 3. i hope this doesn't turn into the civic, where you see at least three at every stop light

Well you see a lot of Proteges in TO...

And this car is better in some respects over the PRO and if the PRO sold well, this will sell just as well, considering many people are turned off by Hondas and Toyota's pricing.

·
Registered
396 Posts
that's true dinu....i never really noticed how many pro5's there are until i started researching the 3. there are a lot of them out there.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see the same number of mazda3's on the road as civics or corollas.

We all know it's a good car and great value so why wouldn't it become as popular.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well the protege +5 is the third best selling compact car in Canada behind Civic and Corolla. Hopefully with the 3's they can gain more ground and move a spot or two.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts