Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those who care ther is an auto-x tomorrow (feb 11) at charger stadium down in san diego (Qualcom) event starts at 7am and is 35 bucks to compete or 5 bucks for 3 fun-runs. competitors are required to wear helmets but they have some you can borrow if you don't own one. not shure if there is a limit on the number of runs you can do. if any of you are there. find the tit gray hatch with florida plates and no mods. i will be recording from my dash with my camera and will be editing some stuff together. so hit me up if you want your driving recorded!
619*599*6409

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I think I saw your first run of the afternoon. Did you do a 101- something? Not bad for an unmodded M3 the rain.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i ran in the morning when the rain first strted and the track was slick as all hell. ran a 99 something. not bad for my very first auto-x!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
neither. i got to do a fun run in the morning after bugging the crap out of some guy. i was slow as hell. but i guess not bad for my first event. time was like 103 or 105 or something after you count all the cones i hit...... maybe even higher i dont know. i was just there to have fun. i will actually be competing at the next one though. how did you do?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I didn't have the nerve to ask the wife "Um, do you mind if I go race the new car?" And I didn't want to do it in the rain. I wanted to go and check it out first and to get a feel for the whole process.

Though Autocross seems like fun, I think I might go do something at my pace first.
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=67547.msg1196581#msg1196581

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am up for runs almost anytime, unless i am on duty (navy has its ups and downs). otherwise, if you want to do a run up by palomar or something then send me a text msg. 619*599*6409

1 - 9 of 9 Posts