Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed there were a couple people in the San Antonio area (maybe more if people would put their locales in the profile), and was wondering if anyone was planning on going to the auto show? The Mazda 3 is supposed to be there and I was hoping someone could take pics or pick up some information. :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most metro areas have an auto show. They're not as big as the North American, New York, LA, or Chicago, but they do exist. Louisville and Nashville had one a couple months ago.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I guess some of us are spoiled with large auto shows - Went last year to the Canadian Int'l Auto Show in Toronto and it was pretty solid - had a few Wolld debuts and many Canadian premieres. Went for the while day and I still didn't have time to see EVERYTHING (although I did skip the Fast and Furious display - aka: Tuner crowd shops and rydez yo!)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Yep, they also have a BS auto show here in Atlanta. It should be bigger for the price they are charging to get in.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
dinu01 said:
I guess some of us are spoiled with large auto shows - Went last year to the Canadian Int'l Auto Show in Toronto and it was pretty solid - had a few Wolld debuts and many Canadian premieres. Went for the while day and I still didn't have time to see EVERYTHING (although I did skip the Fast and Furious display - aka: Tuner crowd shops and rydez yo!)
I can't type :) So let me try it again:

I guess some of us are spoiled with large auto shows - Went last year to the Canadian Int'l Auto Show in Toronto and it was pretty solid - had a few World debuts and many Canadian premieres. Went for the whole day and I still didn't have time to see EVERYTHING (although I did skip the Fast and Furious display - aka: Tuner crowd shops and rydez yo!)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
LOL...We also had that 2f2f BS crap there too. The exhaust on the EVO was like 12 inches wide.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I've never been to an auto show, so I don't really know how they work. Are they for industry only, sort of like E3, or are they open to the public?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been to the Louisville one. It was pretty decent. You could even test drive all kinds of vehicles out in the parking lot. Of course, I was only 16, and my dad wouldn't let me. :-(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts